Arch Madness Tickets

Birdman85

Does anyone know how you acquire the Bud Light Zone tickets for Arch Madness? I have gotten them in years past but usually thru another party never direct.

ricohill

I don't have an answer on the bud light zone.

Has anyone seen ticket numbers or a seating chart for arch madness?

It seems like by now that information is released.

Adunk33

Staff member
They haven't released a seating chart in the past couple of years. Not sure why, I know I used to always like it because it would be fun to see how the MVC felt the tournament would shape up with their seating assignments. They would always try to put the two "favorites" fans away from each other.

I've only ever seen the bud light zone tickets being sold from scalpers. No idea where they get them.

Redbird60451

Gonna suck for Beer Vendors when your biggest pre-purchase fan base plays on Thursday and then possibly check out that night. They better hope Barry and Dana do some damage and don't meet up on Friday either, their local alumni will have to show, to make up for our teams up and down play and possibly not even playing Friday.

Redbird Alum 2004

Might get a good idea of seating if they reported tickets sold by school. I thought they usually put those out.

Adunk33

Staff member
Redbird Alum 2004 said:
Might get a good idea of seating if they reported tickets sold by school. I thought they usually put those out.

This will be the second year in a row that they haven't. I remember because I tried to make a seating chart last year and failed miserably. In the days where there were clear favorites (Creighton, Wichita State, UNI) they did the seating chart based off how they though the championship would pan out. They never wanted the fan base they thought would be in the championship next to each other. It was always fun to see what the MVC though would happen.

It'll be interesting to see attendance this year. Will it be WAY down because no one thinks their team can win? Or will it be up some because everyone thinks they have a shot? Arch Madness is my favorite time of the year, and always a great weekend in STL. It'd be even better if we could watch three (or four) Redbird games.

DoubleDeuce

Morans14 said:
Looks like my seats are in section 101

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get those yesterday? Mine haven't arrived yet, want to get an idea how long to wait before I have to follow up.

Morans14

DoubleDeuce said:
Morans14 said:
Looks like my seats are in section 101

Did you get those yesterday? Mine haven't arrived yet, want to get an idea how long to wait before I have to follow up.
I don't have them yet. You can look at where they are under your ticket orders on goredbirds.com

DoubleDeuce

Morans14 said:
I don't have them yet. You can look at where they are under your ticket orders on goredbirds.com

Cool, thanks!

Redbird Alum 2004

DoubleDeuce said:
Morans14 said:

Cool, thanks!

CLUB:101, Row EE, Seat 15
CLUB:101, Row EE, Seat 16

Who is sitting by my wife and me?

Redbird Alum 2004

Redbird Alum 2004 said:
DoubleDeuce said:
Morans14 said:

Cool, thanks!

I get the feeling my wife forgot to ask to take my account into consideration when they gave out Tix. My account is the one that buys all the other Tix and makes the donations. EE seems pretty high up but maybe I am wrong.

Morans14

Redbird Alum 2004 said:
Yep we were in row t last year. Dang it
We were in row H last year. I wonder if another fan base is in front of our section

DoubleDeuce

Redbird Alum 2004 said:

You lucked out this year...same section but not very close. Not in the fancy club seats.

Top Bottom