Arch Madness Covid Policy

DoubleDeuce

Just an fyi for anyone planning on going to Arch Madness...the Enterprise Center requires proof of vaccination or negative test within 72 hours for entry. I know some people that already bought tickets that won't be able to (by choice) meet these requirements.

gobirds85

Just an fyi for anyone planning on going to Arch Madness...the Enterprise Center requires proof of vaccination or negative test within 72 hours for entry. I know some people that already bought tickets that won't be able to (by choice) meet these requirements.

They won't be able to show a negative test before attending? They are against testing?

DoubleDeuce

They won't be able to show a negative test before attending? They are against testing?
Dunno...but if you have all session tickets and get tested Wednesday before going (assuming you can get a rapid test...I had to wait 3 days for results) you would need to get tested again at some point before going Sunday.

DoubleDeuce

I called Enterprise Center. Proof of vaccination has no date restrictions (doesn't matter when you were vaccinated as long as it was two weeks prior to the event) and booster is not necessary. The do offer "on-site" testing at no cost to insured for all events...they want you to upload the insurance card to their portal first and testing starts 3 hours before events. Here is a link to their testing informational page: On-Site COVID-19 Testing | Enterprise Center

Top Bottom