American POW6R

ISU86

I guess it is good marketing strategy ... if you say it enough, the Power 5 will automagically become 6.

The top of the AAC is deeper than the MVC, but so is the bottom (rather pedestrian after Cincinnati, Houston and Wichita State).

And, G-cubed is already feeling comfortable (read: persecuted) in the new conference. Complaining at halftime of the Cougars-Shockers semifinal, saying Shaquille Morris picked up two fouls by "saying 'Hi' to one player and blowing on the other".

Adunk33

Staff member
If there was a Power 6 it would be: ACC, B10, B12, BEast, Pac12, SEC.

I think the American knows that. They should really be branding for that #Power7 spot. They'll be in tight contention with the A10.

Jsnhbe1Birds

Adunk33 said:
If there was a Power 6 it would be: ACC, B10, B12, BEast, Pac12, SEC.

I think the American knows that. They should really be branding for that #Power7 spot. They'll be in tight contention with the A10.

From the article I read it's for football.. so, 6 is correct.

bombay

UConn, Central Florida, and Houston would love to escape that conference. Cincinatti wouldn't mind gettin out, either. As soon as one of their football teams is successful, the coach runs for the exit. Memphis is the exception and that guy is suffering from gambling rumors. Probably not tfue, but guilty until proven innocent in post-social media america.

Big nope to them being a power anything.

bb fan

I saw the P6 banner on TV during the AAC game.

They can call themselves that as much as they want. It is meaningless.

There is a P5, and that's it.

Top Bottom