All You Die Hard Dan Fans.......

Birdman85

Wake up!!!! This team is so unprepared it is ridiculous. If you want to know why people don’t attend games it is because of efforts like tonight. Muller has had more then enough time to build a culture and he has built it.

Hamdonger

Birdman85 said:
Wake up!!!! This team is so unprepared it is ridiculous. If you want to know why people don’t attend games it is because of efforts like tonight. Muller has had more then enough time to build a culture and he has built it.

Alot of new freshman here on this board. If ya didnt know better you'd think it was the same person. No...it couldn't be.

Birdman85

You seem like a freshman. A Lot! Keep the blinders on. The guy has no clue. Totally embarrassing. Also I have posted for awhile

Hamdonger

RedBirdBallisLife said:
isuquinndog said:
No name calling. I’m not in the mood tonight.

No name calling?? We're not 5 we can handle it. Your no ones parent..calm down. All he said was freshman.

He IS your parent on this board, buckaroo.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
RedBirdBallisLife said:
isuquinndog said:

No name calling?? We're not 5 we can handle it. Your no ones parent..calm down. All he said was freshman.

Have you not been here the last week. It’s a warning to stop any before it starts. Don’t like it? Leave. I’m not dealing with it.

Jsnhbe1Birds

Actually it's not me lol. Im just too much in awe tonight to even care. Basically I checked out for the season. A bottom 10 d1 team...

Hamdonger

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
Actually it's not me lol. Im just too much in awe tonight to even care. Basically I checked out for the season. A bottom 10 d1 team...

Seeya. :hand:

RedBirdBallisLife

isuquinndog said:
RedBirdBallisLife said:
isuquinndog said:

Have you not been here the last week. It’s a warning to stop any before it starts. Don’t like it? Leave. I’m not dealing with it.

Calm down killer I'm not going anywhere until my brother is off the team...I'm just calling it like I see it.

ThisIsTheLineup

Quinn, thank you for doing all you do. Seriously. That’s been needed to be said big time this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedBirdBallisLife

Birdman85 said:

They are just playing lazy!!!! Idk what their problem is. But your absolutely right.

Redbrd1

we are not as good as people thought...

we are not getting an at large (forget about it)

we still have a 25% chance at the MVC...

We haven't been to the dance in two decades. Wake up people we aren't a solid program anymore. People around here drink the juice and think we are going to be awesome... results speak for themselves.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Redbrd1 said:

We haven't been to the dance in two decades. Wake up people we aren't a solid program anymore. People around here drink the juice and think we are going to be awesome... results speak for themselves.
Then why post? Why care?

Redbrd1

isuquinndog said:
Redbrd1 said:

Then why post? Why care?

As a business person you under promise and over deliver. Muller (and ISU) hasn't learned that yet. If you tell fans, hey, don't expect much, we aren't going to be a top Mid-Major program you set the expectation low. When you make an NCAA it's awesome even the NIT then seems like a win.

Right now we have way to much Kool-Aid and high expectations that aren't achievable.

Birdman85

People are just tired of this routine. Athletic department is a joke. If you want to call ISU mid-major then be nervous that your mid major coach is still here. It shows he hasn’t built anything and everyone around him has jumped ship knowing the current ship is going no where.

Tpguy

Hey Quinn, close this damn board to everyone but you and me