All-MVFC, Niekamp FOTY, Blakemore NOTY

Dmills

ChiRedbirdfan

I've been big on Sobkowicz this year. I feel he got screwed. He's a 1st teamer in my book. I could see him being HM all-American but probably not after being picked for second team.
Just from watching the games I thought he was very impressive this year. As a football sophomore it seems as though he could play in the big league and get many benefits ($$$, enhanced facilities, enhanced publicity..etc) not available at this level. Got my fingers crossed hoping he does not explore the portal. He was damn fun to watch.

Dmills

All 3 of our 1st teamers were newcomers. 2 were even D2 transfers. Coaching staff deserves a lot of credit for landing these guys. To me, this helps corroborate the fact that we we won the portal last year. Now, we *should* be bringing back 6 all-MVFC players. Lets go out and win the portal again this year.

Redbird15

I've been big on Sobkowicz this year. I feel he got screwed. He's a 1st teamer in my book. I could see him being HM all-American but probably not after being picked for second team.
LaVoise-Deontae McCoy got screwed not even a HM- The third spot on WR 1st team could have went to Sobkowicz or the other 2 on the 2nd team. The kid Jadon Janke, South Dakota State did not have no where near the stats as any on the second team. But then again theres a reason to take accolades a dime of dozen always politics etc involve in selections.

Top Bottom