3 Point Shooting

WoodlandWarrior

According to ESPN MVC 3 Point shooting statistics (percentage) ranked by individual player, ISU highest player rank is Milik in 24th place, followed by Keyshawn and Copeland at still lower percentages. That has to improve next year and in the years to come. From a conference perspective for 3 point shooting we have one guy in the top 25; and he is 24th.

ISU FAN 1

WoodlandWarrior said:
According to ESPN MVC 3 Point shooting statistics (percentage) ranked by individual player, ISU highest player rank is Milik in 24th place, followed by Keyshawn and Copeland at still lower percentages. That has to improve next year and in the years to come. From a conference perspective for 3 point shooting we have one guy in the top 25; and he is 24th.

I’m sure the Milik and Key numbers will improve next year. Copeland is probably still a couple years away from finding his stroke.

Find it almost unfathomable that Dan recruits all these shoot first guards that can’t shoot.

Redbird Alum 2004

Can't help but what wonder how we would have been if Taylor could have played. Love that kids stroke.

ISU FAN 1

Redbird Alum 2004 said:
Can't help but what wonder how we would have been if Taylor could have played. Love that kids stroke.

I’m growing tired of the combo guard. Can’t create or shoot. I hate one trick ponies, but the jack of all trades guard hasn’t been good to Dan outside of Paris.

I like Taylor. Hawkins was another great perimeter shooting forward. But you have to have guards that can shoot, score, or both. Dan has struggled to find guys that can consistently do that. And since they’re all combo hybrids, they can’t pass anyone open either. If he insists on combo guards, go find another Derrick Mayes and Ronnie Jones backcourt. Those 2 would have shredded this year’s Valley.

Redbird Alum 2004

ISU FAN 1 said:
Redbird Alum 2004 said:

I’m growing tired of the combo guard. Can’t create or shoot. I hate one trick ponies, but the jack of all trades guard hasn’t been good to Dan outside of Paris.

I like Taylor. Hawkins was another great perimeter shooting forward. But you have to have guards that can shoot, score, or both. Dan has struggled to find guys that can consistently do that. And since they’re all combo hybrids, they can’t pass anyone open either. If he insists on combo guards, go find another Derrick Mayes and Ronnie Jones backcourt. Those 2 would have shredded this year’s Valley.

Dom and boo

Redbird222

I said it on a recruiting thread ... we need a 3 point shiiter desperately for next year. I will aslo tske Deang Deang too.

ISU FAN 1

Redbird222 said:
I said it on a recruiting thread ... we need a 3 point shiiter desperately for next year. I will aslo tske Deang Deang too.

If someone can literally shit out 3s, we’ll wipe the floor with Valley teams.

DoubleDeuce

ISU FAN 1 said:
Redbird222 said:

Nothing like wakng up to a good laugh! :lol: sh!tting threes and dropping deuces!

Redbird222

ISU FAN 1 said:
Redbird222 said:

Sorry we have had 3 point shitters in the past ... looking for a shooter next year

Tpguy

Did someone just say shit? Here I come to save the day.

SgtHulka

Tpguy said:
Did someone just say shit? Here I come to save the day.

3ce712c72490ba5643e408421d8d37158777ba83.jpg

Top Bottom