#3 Illinois State vs #1 Loyola

Jsnhbe1Birds

I don't want this game. I just don't see the redbirds pulling it out. And, as it seems to happen in 90% of the years ISU will bow out in the MVC finale.

birdballfan

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
I don't want this game. I just don't see the redbirds pulling it out. And, as it seems to happen in 90% of the years ISU will bow out in the MVC finale.

That's a great positive attitude! :x

Brick

Two things: 12 turnovers or less we win. Have to recognize that Loyola defends in bounds plays so we have to be prepared for that. They turned over Bradley in that situation today and us last weekend

DBird

birdballfan said:
Jsnhbe1Birds said:

That's a great positive attitude! :x
No kidding wow!

redbirds2000

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
Come on man! It's only 67%!

ISU FAN 1

chuckie1980 said:
Redbirds 81
Ramblers 80

I’ll take a win, but does it have to be that close. What, no OT(s)?

With our OT success this year, maybe that’s what to root for.

ISU FAN 1

Jsnhbe1Birds said:

I’m going with the we are due theory. Actually overdue.

ThisIsTheLineup

Does anyone know how single session tickets work at this point? It looks like I will be able to go tomorrow!

Redbirdfan06

ISU FAN 1 said:
Jsnhbe1Birds said:

I’m going with the we are due theory. Actually overdue.

Avoid the scoring droughts and avoid foul trouble. Good things happen when we get touches inside to fayne or my.

Hrtnfldhse

Bradley also went scoreless the last 4 minutes. We haven't been horrible with the turnovers. Hope that continues.

Dave99

ThisIsTheLineup said:
Does anyone know how single session tickets work at this point? It looks like I will be able to go tomorrow!
Print a Purina coupon from the mvc site. $75 for 4 tickets, and you can get best available at the box office with it. Even if you want to buy better seats from scalpers, the coupon will give you leverage to negotiate

Redbird Alum 2004

I have a good feeling about this game. Evans is due for a big game. I hope my voice holds up for one more game

V Boy

Most important thing tomorrow.

Shoot and make threes in the first half. When the legs go in the second half we must must must attack the rim.

If we have learned nothing else in all these championship game defeats is that when the legs go we are just not going to make as many jump shots.

Milik, Fayne and Tinsley have got to attack the rim. Loyola’s bigs can’t guard them 1on1.

Defensively, I’m fine going 1on1 with Krutwig in first half. If he abuses David and Phil then switch to matchup zone. Can’t let Loyola shoot us out of the gym on 3s though.

SoCalRedbird

Illinois State 63
Loyola 58

Today is the day, Redbirds! [emoji482]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom