1 free ticket for WIU game

fourthandshort

I have 1 extra ticket for WIU game tomorrow .. section 102, row 19.

PM me asap if you need it .. no charge if I can verify you are a redbird fan

Watson

Nice offer from the best poster. Sadly my ambiguity regarding both teams disqualifies me.

Would it Kill Peoria to get an Arena League team again? *sigh* . Peoria Metro 380k. Bloomington IDK 160K?

Yet Bloomington has Redbirds, Titans, and Edge. Peoria has Zero football.

Peoria = Football wasteland (not in a good way as with "The Who")

fourthandshort

Watson ... since you have 16 posts on this forum and no football team to call your own .. the compliment didn't't hurt your chances either ... the ticket is yours for free.

PM me you cell phone if you still want them. We can arrange a place to meet. I'l be tailgating by 9am very near stadium.

Still available if I don't hear from Watson. I'll keep an eye on forum on drive down.

Chi-bird

Watson,

B/N is close enough - come support the Redbirds. Hell, Peoria is closer to Normal than Naperville is to Wrigley Field.

Watson

fourthandshort said:
Watson ... since you have 16 posts on this forum and no football team to call your own .. the compliment didn't't hurt your chances either ... the ticket is yours for free.

PM me you cell phone if you still want them. We can arrange a place to meet. I'l be tailgating by 9am very near stadium.

Still available if I don't hear from Watson. I'll keep an eye on forum on drive down.

That is super kind F&S you really are one of the posters I enjoy. Thank you for your kindness. So my Niece from LaGrange/Lyons was running in the 3 division. LaGrange/Lyons (splling) got third place. Since I live in Peoria, I kinda felt I had to be here.

So Fourth and Short, I consider you in the same vein as St_Lawson. Again thank you.

I know ISU as a fantastic tailgate scene. I have to try for next year. Hope you win out, going to have to be aggressive, even if it feels wrong got to pass on First down. Both of these teams will stifle the run, No reason to waste a down, just take your 3 shots to get to the markers, repeat.

fourthandshort

Watson said:
fourthandshort said:

That is super kind F&S you really are one of the posters I enjoy. Thank you for your kindness. So my Niece from LaGrange/Lyons was running in the 3 division. LaGrange/Lyons (splling) got third place. Since I live in Peoria, I kinda felt I had to be here.

So Fourth and Short, I consider you in the same vein as St_Lawson. Again thank you.

I know ISU as a fantastic tailgate scene. I have to try for next year. Hope you win out, going to have to be aggressive, even if it feels wrong got to pass on First down. Both of these teams will stifle the run, No reason to waste a down, just take your 3 shots to get to the markers, repeat.

no problem, Watson, was glad to try to help you out. And as Bradley fans go .. you seem like a good guy yourself ... which is sort of like being the tallest midget ! :mrgreen:

p.s. I mean no offense to short people .. just Bradley fans, regardless of height !

p.s.s. I actually have nothing against Bradley fans ... just pretending on behalf of our Redbird basketball fans.

Top Bottom