Transfer Interest

Sfredbirds5

Troy D’Amico leaving SIU. Not sure if we’ll have interest but a 6’7” wing with strong 3pt shooting should be high on the offseason wish list.

Confirmed interest in Houston Christian G Jay Alvarez. Not a shooter at all, but a 6’5” scorer.

IMG_7843.png

Dmills

This is going to be a very interesting portal cycle. Class of 2020 and Class of 2021 both have 1 year of eligibility left, so there will be a disproportionate number of transfers with 1 year of eligibility. All things equal, the Class of 2020 will have a major advantage. Both Troy and Jay are class of 2021 with 1 year remaining.

MadBird

From Eau Claire Wisconsin, same as Dalton Banks (different HS). 6'8 230. 12.6 ppg, 4.5 rebounds, 40.5% from 3, most made 3's for the team.

2 years at Missouri-KC (Summit League) before VSU.

cubird

There's your stretch 4. Now get a shooting guard that can also get his shot when things go south.

Sfredbirds5

I got bored and tried to track interest. Some of it is speculation on my part (or others on X/this board). Most of it is confirmed contacts at some point. Eligibility was tricky looking at some, so probably only 95% accurate :) Feel free to clean me up, add/remove, etc...

Transfer Interest

DoubleDeuce

I got bored and tried to track interest. Some of it is speculation on my part (or others on X/this board). Most of it is confirmed contacts at some point. Eligibility was tricky looking at some, so probably only 95% accurate :) Feel free to clean me up, add/remove, etc...

Transfer Interest
Should be Jordan Davis...not Johnny.

B

BirdGrad2011

Wishful thinking that he was more like his brother I guess...thanks for the call out!
Great stuff. I started one that was very similar name wise but hadn’t updated it in a week. You have more detail though. Awesome.

redbirdron1

Is Boser a guy we’ve been in touch with?

Don’t we need an animal on the boards too? I’m still hopeful we squeeze in yet another portal guy beside the stretch 4.