vs Missouri State (7-11) - Wednesday, 2/28/2024 - 7 pm - ESPN+

Redbird Alum 2004

Open up the NIL checkbook for #11
shut up and take my money GIF

Brick

Banks had 6 assists but some
Shots he took he should not have taken. One shot in the lane he had to because if clock. But a couple threes when we had the lead weren’t good choices. Nice to see Poindexter have another really good game.

Bird Friend

Fun stuff:
  • KLew and Myles both with double=doubles. KLew had 10 and 10, Myles had 16 and 11.
  • MOST shot 63% in the 2nd half, we shot 50%.
  • MOST had 3 guys score 20+ points, 1 scored 12 . . . and nobody else scored . . . 2 of their starters went scoreless
  • Birds had 3 points off the bench . . . ouch . . .
  • Birds had 18 assists on 28 made shots . . . and only 6 turnovers

Hamdonger

I'm so HAPPY for our Redbirds. Best end in years. We are definitely a better team. The games in last month have been fun and competitive. Just good college basketball. Good gravy PLEASE close this thing out over the weekend.

The Valley is wide open. We're below average enough to lose the opener. We're good enough to win 3. What I do know is we have definitely improved and we are playing our best basketball at the right time. Still a long way to go but it finally feels and looks like we are on the right track.

CRAZZYMARK...I'm actually a bit fond of you but dude eat a watermelon or something. The last month of games at Recbird have been quite festive and it's truly been a treat to be in attendance.

Hamdonger

Chase Walker. His physique continues to change. I am so impressed with this kid's heart. Every time I see him he is achieving more of an athletic physique...and his arms are frggin huge and defined. PLUS...he's an exceptional teammate which is what I value the most. Gang, if we can keep him...he's going to be a major problem for the rest of The Valley.

And this could be rumor, but I hear that JohnnyRedbird kid might be pretty good.

Last edited:

SgtHulka

I'm so HAPPY for our Redbirds. Best end in years. We are definitely a better team. The games in last month have been fun and competitive. Just good college basketball. Good gravy PLEASE close this thing out over the weekend.

The Valley is wide open. We're below average enough to lose the opener. We're good enough to win 3. What I do know is we have definitely improved and we are playing our best basketball at the right time. Still a long way to go but it finally feels and looks like we are on the right track.

CRAZZYMARK...I'm actually a bit fond of you but dude eat a watermelon or something. The last month of games at Recbird have been quite festive and it's truly been a treat to be in attendance.
BOOM GOES THE WATERMELON!
whatsup-smash.gif
Not my first choice for a watermelon smashing gif (man show), but ill spare Q

Some impressive performances by both teams. We handled the ball better. Our top 5 put in solid games at both ends, but man can their bigs dunk.

Still hoping we get Burford back at some point

Top Bottom