Welcome to Redbird Nation, Jayden Johnson!

Adunk33

I love bringing in PWO. 0 risk. A quick look at Verbal Commits shows that at one point he had an offer from UIC and SIU. Who knows what factored into his PWO decision- but I’ll take a 6’6 body with no risk any day of the week.
You obviously have your guys who don’t work out but best case scenario? Ron Baker?
Love the move and the commitment.

Trey_Guidry4three

Watched Jayden for as couple years when a family member played at Geneva competitively. Jayden will have a tough time at the next level. Slow shot release, not a good passer and is average at best on defense

SgtHulka

I love bringing in PWO. 0 risk. A quick look at Verbal Commits shows that at one point he had an offer from UIC and SIU. Who knows what factored into his PWO decision- but I’ll take a 6’6 body with no risk any day of the week.
You obviously have your guys who don’t work out but best case scenario? Ron Baker?
Love the move and the commitment.

ISU FAN 1

Welcome Jayden. Remember his father playing at UHS and EIU. Wouldn’t have guessed it could have been so long ago. Feeling old that he has a son entering college.

Adunk33

Watching his highlight video, I'm definitely in agreement with his HS coach's quote in the Pantagraph article. In order to see some minutes at the D1 level, his quickness will have to increase. He does seem to have range but his shot takes a long time to get off. Reminds me a little of when Gassman came in. He could benefit from a RS year for sure. Again, no risk, high potential reward and by all accounts, seems like a great kid. Welcome! We look forward to you joining the family.

Top Bottom