Valley love

Redbird Alum 2004

Even a Ryan and Redbird recon name drop. It's true about Arch Madness. It really is special and I love seeing guys that I really only see down there. It makes for a memorable weekend. I even managed to drop my phone through a small crack in the seats while sitting for a half with the parents of Redbird players. Didn't even need a hockey stick to get it back like I did my coat the year I dropped that under the seats. Good fun and I really do love this conference.

http://www.nwitimes.com/blogs/sports/inside-vu-sports/musings-from-the-madness-a-year-in-the-missouri-valley/article_bc7a7c0e-218d-11e8-8ed1-dfe067e74f54.amp.html

Sladerunningbear

I dropped my phone through a large crack in my seat. Swallowed it up like a Florida sinkhole. It came out quickly, though, when I saw who was referreeing the ‘ship.

rdt99

That is a great article. He obviously had a great time at his various destinations. I hope the Valpo fans really step it up and have a presence in St. Louis.

SgtHulka

Sladerunningbear said:
I dropped my phone through a large crack in my seat. Swallowed it up like a Florida sinkhole. It came out quickly, though, when I saw who was referreeing the ‘ship.

Thanks for the horrendous mental visual :hand:
plumber-crack.jpg

Hamdonger

SgtHulka said:
Sladerunningbear said:

Thanks for the horrendous mental visual :hand:
plumber-crack.jpg

Hulka, how'd you pull off that selfie?? New iPhone app??

Hamdonger

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
..........who puts fruit on their back splash anymore?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Awesome.

Redbird28

Redbird Alum 2004 said:
Even a Ryan and Redbird recon name drop. It's true about Arch Madness. It really is special and I love seeing guys that I really only see down there. It makes for a memorable weekend. I even managed to drop my phone through a small crack in the seats while sitting for a half with the parents of Redbird players. Didn't even need a hockey stick to get it back like I did my coat the year I dropped that under the seats. Good fun and I really do love this conference.

http://www.nwitimes.com/blogs/sports/inside-vu-sports/musings-from-the-madness-a-year-in-the-missouri-valley/article_bc7a7c0e-218d-11e8-8ed1-dfe067e74f54.amp.html

Were you in 125? Someone a few rows in front of me on the aisle did this and they ended up disassembling part of the row to get it.

Redbird Alum 2004

Redbird28 said:
Redbird Alum 2004 said:

Were you in 125? Someone a few rows in front of me on the aisle did this and they ended up disassembling part of the row to get it.

No I dropped the phone in 102 row 3. My seats were in 101 row T.

SgtHulka

Redbird Alum 2004 said:
Redbird28 said:
Redbird Alum 2004 said:

17 rows, 1 section? That's a hell of a drop. Did you throw it at Pollard and come up short? :doh:

Redbird Alum 2004

SgtHulka said:
Redbird Alum 2004 said:
Redbird28 said:

17 rows, 1 section? That's a hell of a drop. Did you throw it at Pollard and come up short? :doh:

Lol nah he isn't worth my phone... Or a beer. My wife is friends with part of the Romine family so we went down to sit with them for the second half of the siu MSU game. When we went to leave the phone feel out of my coat pocket and hit the ground and found the crack. Could do that a 1000 more times and it would happen again. Luckily a security guard got it for me.

redbirdGTS

Redbird28 said:
Redbird Alum 2004 said:

That guy was sitting right behind me in 125. We got up to go get something to eat and came back to the disassembled row (our seats lol). Glad he was able to get his phone back - seems like that must happen a lot?

Top Bottom