Tunnel Vision

fourthandshort

Next All American ..Shanon Reid. He was all over the field in the short spring fling. Other names to look for.. Tarrell Talley III, Clayton Isbell, Macah Jones, JEREMIAH JORDAN to name a few new young bloods.
I really look forward to seeing Clayton Isbell continue to develop .. a 6'2" 220lb safety at FCS level.

amgis1987

Micah Jones if used correctly is a match up problem at 6'5 220 with 4.5 speed. Move him around outside or inside. Let's see what the season holds. Praying for good health with fall camp approaching.

Total Red

Staff member
Micah Jones if used correctly is a match up problem at 6'5 220 with 4.5 speed. Move him around outside or inside. Let's see what the season holds. Praying for good health with fall camp approaching.
Is that just a general prayer for the team or does Jones have a health or injury issue?

Total Red

Staff member

Ouch, this increases the pressure on the rest of the receiver group to step up. Yes we're praying for good health from here on out. We can't lose another top receiver. I'm not sure what to say about Edgar except for the obvious. During his freshman year he showed that he was a really good receiver. This has to be a major disappointment for him and it hurts that we never got to see him follow up on that early success. Best of luck to Andrew in all future endeavors.

Virginia Redbird

Ouch, this increases the pressure on the rest of the receiver group to step. Yes we're praying for good health from here on out. We can't lose another top receiver. I'm not sure what to say about Edgar except for the obvious. During his freshman year he showed that he was a really good receiver. This has to be a major disappointment for him and it hurts that we never got to see him follow up on that early success. Best of luck to Andrew in all future endeavors.

Another big loss. Wishing all the best to Edgar. Such a shame he did not have the opportunity to show fully what he was capable of. Good health and success in the future.

Redbird15

Sometime the light at the end of the tunnel is the train . . . . .
Yes there is light at the tunnel... Just hopefully some brains know there are other ways out of the tunnel and don't get tunnel vision ! LOL Mad check ur message I sent months ago !

Total Red

Staff member
Sometime the light at the end of the tunnel is the train . . . . .
Well it wouldn't be the first time a season felt like getting run over by a freight train. On a brighter note we return the top receivers from the spring. Taula led the team in catches and Nagel led in receiving yards with several long receptions. That's two good ones before we add in new talent.

Top Bottom