Top 5 Players of the Decade

Adunk33

Thoughts?

I'd probably put Plee as No.1 due to personal and team accolades.

TBS_20

If I actually had to make a list of top players of the decade Milik would never make it due to ridiculous amounts of turnovers. You just can't win a lot with him. Matt Hein, however....

TBS_20

If we were to put together a 1st and 2nd team of the decade who would you choose?

C - Jackie Carmichael
G - Paris Lee
G - DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell
F - Tyler Brown
F - Deontae Hawkins

C - Phil Fayne
G - Daishon Knight
G - Nic Moore
G - Tony Wills (I go with the extra guard)
F - MiKyle McIntosh

I could not in good conscious pick Reggie Lynch.

I could pick Zach Lofton over Nic Moore and slide Tony Wills to the point but I choose Nic over Zach in the battle on ISU one-offs.

Even though Dinma Odiakosa and Osiris Eldridge played the second part of their senior season in 2010 I do not count them as playing in this decade for this team's purpose. I think we can all agree they were the previous decade.

Last edited:

Adunk33

If we were to put together a 1st and 2nd team of the decade who would you choose?

C - Jackie Carmichael
G - Paris Lee
F - Tyler Brown
F - Deontae Hawkins

C - Phil Hayne
G - Daishon Knight
G - Nic Moore
F - MiKyle McIntosh

I could pick Zach Lofton over Nic Moore and slide Tony Wills to the point but I choose Nic over Zach in the battle on ISU one-offs.

Even though Dinma Odiakosa and Osiris Eldridge played the second part of their senior season in 2010 I do not count them as playing in this decade for this team's purpose. I think we can all agree they were the previous decade.

Are we only considering what these players did during their time at ISU? If so- Team 1 by 15. Primarily that senior Paris Lee would lock up freshman Nic Moore. I do think Jackie would take it to Phil. Team 1 has five players who were offensive threats and could score 20 any game. I love Tony but he wasn't know for putting up points. Tyler Brown was also a guard at 6'3-6'4. Assume this would be the match up:

Paris-Nic
Tyler- Daishon
DAP-Tony
Teddy-Mikyle
Jackie-Phil

I LOVE team 1.

Also, there will never be a world where I pick Lofton over Wills. Ever.

Redbird222

C - Jackie Carmichael
G - Paris Lee
F - Tyler Brown
F - Deontae Hawkins

C - Phil Fayne
G - Daishon Knight
G - Nic Moore
F - MiKyle McIntosh

I second your first team. Not sure if I put Nic there after one season but understand why. If one year was out I would consider Malik or Zach Copeland.

TBS_20

I second your first team. Not sure if I put Nic there after one season but understand why. If one year was out I would consider Malik or Zach Copeland.

Milik will bring every team down with his turnovers. He's a third teamer imo. But, sure Cope could be in the conversation if we rule one year players ineligible

Top Bottom