The Brock Spack Show 3/26

StLRedbird

There is a bad neighbor aspect to the decision to opt out that demands justification. Looking forward to hearing what Spack has to say. I'm willing to withhold opinion until I hear from the source what the reasoning was.

cpacmel

I don't think you need the show to find out his reasoning. He has already stated it and it has been published numerous times.

Here's the condensed version for ya:

We lost like 34 players from the fall, be it transfer, sitting out or injury. We lost a few players during these spring games to injuries. Those injuries put their fall season's in jeopardy. Lewan is out for sure.

Because of all that, he is thinks it's wise to stop playing. As the health of his players is most important to him.

Manchester Matt

He has said multiple times why they halted the season. They had zero depth remaining and were noy going to risk further injury.

The spring season is and always was a joke. Wish he would have made the decision before the season started.

cubird

No matter what and when he made the decision...the shooting gallery was not going to be happy. Helped a few guys make future football decisions. Sounds like Woods will be moving up to FBS and play closer to home.

ISU86

Terminating in-season, regardless of reason(s), is not good optics. We would be on any other program for doing it. IF he truly had that strong of a concern I would have preferred he take the Trees approach and pulled out up-front (which many banged on them for even then).

Yes, the season may indeed be a joke ~ but we decided to go ahead and start anyway.

Top Bottom