Summer Practice?

MadBird

I was reading an article today about Minnesota starting "summer practice" next Monday. Is that "for everybody"? Will ISU be doing a summer practice session starting soon? Anyone know? Would be very cool to get some intel on how things go under the Pedon regime! Who looks good, rejuvenated, comfortable with the new scheme, etc.

P

Popsto4

I was reading an article today about Minnesota starting "summer practice" next Monday. Is that "for everybody"? Will ISU be doing a summer practice session starting soon? Anyone know? Would be very cool to get some intel on how things go under the Pedon regime! Who looks good, rejuvenated, comfortable with the new scheme, etc.
Things are going well. If these kids gel and all buy in to what I believe is a great system, they will have a very food season. Offensively, they should put up lots of points. Defense most of the time needs more time to gel especially under a new staff. I believe if healthy and things fall into place there should be at least a +7 win share this season

BirdGrad2011

Things are going well. If these kids gel and all buy in to what I believe is a great system, they will have a very food season. Offensively, they should put up lots of points. Defense most of the time needs more time to gel especially under a new staff. I believe if healthy and things fall into place there should be at least a +7 win share this season
Think most of us would be very happy. The program was in a bad state in February. I’m a realest and don’t expect a massive year 1 turnaround. Build the culture for a well oiled program year 1.

Dmills

Is Petrakis on campus with the team? I don't think I have seen him in any of the pictures they've posted this summer.

BirdGrad2011

I’m pretty surprised how quickly Liam got to campus after his team Canada work.

Top Bottom