Return to Horton

Loyl2u

Any official ( or better yet unofficial 😉) word on when doors will open for all us general admission ticket holders ?

Adunk33

Staff member
I’d guess an hour before tip. Business as usual.

Seven

The virtual ticket they sent for this game is super cool with the retro logos. The design would’ve made for a legendary ticket stub.

Hamdonger

FYI...bleachers on baselines. A few rows for the south and much more on the north for you old Redbird Rowdies.

Baltimore Bird

I fully expect ISU to be in their 1970's retro uniforms on Saturday. That will be a fun trip down memory lane.

Hrtnfldhse

Can't wait, I hope they have a give away for the fans. It looks like they are giving the students a Doug Collins t-shirt.

davehead86

Any idea about this GA seating situation? First come first serve obviously but is there going to be just a section for it, or will all of the lower level be GA? Best doors to come into?

BirdGrad2011

I fully expect ISU to be in their 1970's retro uniforms on Saturday. That will be a fun trip down memory lane.
I just hope the shorts more so match current trend in length and not so much the obnoxiously baggy ones last go around.

Tpguy

I hope some of you post videos of the crowd and Horton, It's going to be blacked out again on ESPN.

Loyl2u

I hope some of you post videos of the crowd and Horton, It's going to be blacked out again on ESPN.
you should be able to just run it through a VPN- many security/anti-virus programs like Norton, etc. come with vpn access

gobirds85

Shout out bird fans 4 ever podcast

WHY, WHY, WHY???? He wasn't even remotely close to the line. We got royally screwed on this shot and I am not even talking about the out of bounds play before that shot that clearly went off the DePaul player. The refs threw that game.

crazzymark

Still can't believe they called that a 3 and we lost that game.
I was at that game and I went into the back with the team and the coaches, they had Ray Myers celebration already set up in the ballroom next to the arena so when Mark's Zwart got ran over in the lane and they called blocking foul it wasn't surprising cuz it was going to be a win no matter what happened

ILLST25

It’s only blacked out on ESPN+ when it’s playing on a local TV station. Typically this would be like NBC Sports Chicago or Bally Sports Midwest (formerly Fox Sports Midwest)

stielowp

Will they let the band play any songs, or are we getting the DJ again? I saw the photos of them moving the floor from RA to Horton.

Redbird222

I was at that game and I went into the back with the team and the coaches, they had Ray Myers celebration already set up in the ballroom next to the arena so when Mark's Zwart got ran over in the lane and they called blocking foul it wasn't surprising cuz it was going to be a win no matter what happened
This game was in 1989 and Zwart was a coach at the time. Are you referring to the last game at Horton or another game

Top Bottom