Return to Horton?

crazzymark

Another 4,000 crowd for another loss LOL because 4,000 people in 11,000 arena looks bad LOL

Bird Friend

Staff member
Well . . . that should be fun. People on here been asking for it.

SgtHulka

Pizza Yes GIF

Loyl2u

Not a part of season tickets and total of 3800 seats, so that would be only the permanent east/west bleachers + a row of courtside seats, I guess ? While I appreciate and participated as a fan in the legacy of Horton, without the rollout court side bleachers on each side + the south end and especially without the north bleachers, it won’t feel much like the days of 7000 some fans stuffed in-🤷‍♂️ the band will still be REALLY LOUD though, unless they’re all on break!

Redbird222

I am a season ticket holder and just tried getting tickets and it's say not available anymore. Is it sold out?

TIMMY

There are plenty of companies that do temporary bleacher rentals. Gotta sell the tickets first. They can make this great. Love this AD. Don't know what the new capacity is. Need to work with the fire Dept.

Last edited:

Phantom

Oct 18th single game tix. Will definitely be trying to be there for this one. Lots of folks (myself included) have been hoping to have at least an exhibition game there again. We had Hoopsfest there years ago and that was cool but a real game is gonna be great. Even with just 4K in the old barn it's gonna be plenty loud!

Loyl2u

It was said last night, season ticket holders would get first dibs in a couple of days when they went on sale. Don’t believe they have been released yet.
If you log in to your ticket account- it is active. Says lower level general admission $40 and upper level general admission $25, so as Timmy said, how many people pay for $40 tickets, will probably dictate how many portable bleachers get set up where the roll-outs used to be.

91Bird

I love this idea. So many great memories from Horton. For the first time in awhile I’m excited about the future of Redbird basketball.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Pedon seems to appreciate the history of the program, having Collins come and speak to the team, and now this. Trying to get the players to connect to the "good old days", the legacy. And the fans too?
You’re right but Collins comes back almost every year. Let’s not make out it seem like no coach ad ever had him talk to the team.

Top Bottom