Redbirds v Southern Illinois 2/13 3:00 PM ESPN3

B

BirdGrad2011

If they can’t steal at least one from SIU without Domask then just disband the program.

ricohill

This is the MVC turd bowl. It’s doesn’t get more sad than this series.

RedbirdSoxFan

They are only in year 2 of his regime. They are without their best player. They got hit hard by COVID.
Dan’s without what would have been his best player, and Senior leader (but you cut him no slack). Northern Iowa is without their best player, Bradley has payed several games without two of their better players! Up to this day, Loyola, Drake, Missouri St, Indiana St, & Evansville (as far as I am aware of) have not dealt with any significant injuries. Those are the top 5 teams in the standings.

Chicagobirdfan

Dan’s without what would have been his best player, and Senior leader (but you cut him no slack). Northern Iowa is without their best player, Bradley has payed several games without two of their better players! Up to this day, Loyola, Drake, Missouri St, Indiana St, & Evansville (as far as I am aware of) have not dealt with any significant injuries. Those are the top 5 teams in the standings.
Stop bringing facts that challenge the narrative! It’s all DMs fault, don’t you know?

B

BirdGrad2011

Why would Dan get benefit of doubt on third straight year of Thursday. They are getting worse not better. If this was a one off year nobody would call for his job.

ricohill

Why would Dan get benefit of doubt on third straight year of Thursday. They are getting worse not better. If this was a one off year nobody would call for his job.
Our “best player” that is missing isn’t nearly as good as the others.

Also, what makes anyone think next year isn’t a repeat? All these teams are bringing their players back. We won’t be better than Drake, Mo State, or Loyola. Won’t be better than UNI with Green back. Unless our players get better than the players coming back we will probably be playing for 9th and 10th again like we are today.

B

BirdGrad2011

I would suggest that you (and Calibird) stop watching, and following, Redbird basketball until Dan is no longer Illinois State basketball. That will save you (and the rest of us who are trying to enjoy watching Redbird basketball) from all of the anger and stress it is causing you.
I’ll be a fan any way I want to thank you very much. I don’t know how you fools defend a program that is arguably lowest it’s ever been. This is peak Moser and Richardson years.

RedbirdSoxFan

Our “best player” that is missing isn’t nearly as good as the others.

Also, what makes anyone think next year isn’t a repeat? All these teams are bringing their players back. We won’t be better than Drake, Mo State, or Loyola. Won’t be better than UNI with Green back. Unless our players get better than the players coming back we will probably be playing for 9th and 10th again like we are today.
Your opinion that Keith Fisher was “not that good” was voted one of the top 15 players in the Missouri Valley Conference in the pre-season. That sounds like a pretty valuable player to lose, especially when he was going to be the only one to provide the senior leadership that this young team lacks. And the only legitimate power forward on the Redbirds roster. This team is now suffering from the lack of senior leadership and a legitimate power forward.

Top Bottom