Redbirds v Indiana State 1/16 3:00 PM FSI/FSKC/FSMW/NBCSCH (ESPN3)

ISU86

Bradley -11 | 123 1/2 Evansville
Indiana State -5 | 143 1/2 at Illinois State
Loyola-Chicago -11 | 141 1/2 Northern Iowa

DePaul -9 | 142 1/2 Valparaiso

The one thing about our games with the Sycamores is they tend to be close. I take the points/under.

'birds 72, Trees 69

Redbird Alum 2004

The Trees have really run into a buzz saw to start valley play. I really hope we continue to see an improvement in defense. We can't foul these guys much because they will live at the line. It would be great if we could sweep this weekend. It will be interesting to see how our guards react to their full court press. I believe we will show better than expected.

Birds 64
Trees 59

CaliRdBrd

Save the barf bag and tune in to Minnesota vs Michigan instead.

TBS_20

You can't pick the birds in any game left this year with a straight face.

Redbird222

If Indiana St plays like they did against Loyola I dont think we can win. If they play like they did earlier in the season we have a chance.

WoodlandWarrior

For those able to watch the game, notice how the Sycamores can successfully pass the ball inside, which then allows the recipient to pass back outside for an open look. We don’t or can’t do that. Our offense has our big guys setting picks at the top of the key over and over. Our 3s result from perimeter passing only. The offensive sets are always the same. Where is the coaching adjustment?

stats

For those able to watch the game, notice how the Sycamores can successfully pass the ball inside, which then allows the recipient to pass back outside for an open look. We don’t or can’t do that. Our offense has our big guys setting picks at the top of the key over and over. Our 3s result from perimeter passing only. The offensive sets are always the same. Where is the coaching adjustment?
I have been saying that all year. For the reasons you said plus this would allow us more offensive rebounds.

Redbird Alum 2004

Washington being more aggressive this game. Free throws are a real problem. We had that defensive lapse while Kotov was in.

stats

We got some inside looks when Ndiaye and Sissoko were in at the same time. We even had a possession where we got 4 shot attempts before getting fouled.

Redbird82

We are fortunate the Sycamores keep missing wide open 3’s. We are 15-36 from the line the last 2 1/2 games. Ridiculous

Top Bottom