Redbirds v Bradley 1/20 8:00 PM Marquee (ESPN3)

ISU86

Loyola-Chicago -13 | 130 1/2 at Valparaiso
Bradley -7 | 138 1/2 at Illinois State

Interesting opening line to say the least.

Redbird82

-7? Did they leave a digit off? Was it supposed to be 17. It sucks, unless we have a really night hitting jump shots and Bradley is off we have no chance. BU isn’t even really that good , I mean they still haven’t finished in the top 3 since Molinari. But they are light years ahead of us☹️

CaliRdBrd

It’s a rivalry (or at least is used to be), so it may be closer than the talent on the floor suggests (coaching especially included).
That said, I don’t want to hear any postgame crap about a “moral victory” if we keep it within the spread. That shit nauseates me.

Redbird222

It’s a rivalry (or at least is used to be), so it may be closer than the talent on the floor suggests (coaching especially included).
That said, I don’t want to hear any postgame crap about a “moral victory” if we keep it within the spread. That shit nauseates me.
I promise not to proclaim moral victories only if by chance we beat Bradley you promise to enjoy the moment.

That said ... I think this is a bad match up and think we will lose by double digits.

CaliRdBrd

I promise not to proclaim moral victories only if by chance we beat Bradley you promise to enjoy the moment.

That said ... I think this is a bad match up and think we will lose by double digits.
Fair enough, although any additional wins means my dream of a new coach is kicked further down the road:)

crazzymark

This might be the worst loss of the season and DM still looking comfortable and nothing to see here attitude

Adunk33

Staff member
Line now to Bradley -9... If I was a betting man.....

WoodlandWarrior

Surely the new AD is observing the current state of affairs of the basketball program. Or receiving correspondence on the subject. Or reading this forum.

TBS_20

This might be the worst loss of the season and DM still looking comfortable and nothing to see here attitude
That's what bothers me the most. He throws his players under the bus when everything about the program is his fault. He does not take responsibility. Does he even recognize it if is he just z huge narcissist.

ISU86

Lighten Up. Francis.JPG

Top Bottom