Redbirds @ Loyola-Chicago 12/28 6:00 PM CBSSN

ISU86

nothing to base this on other than hoping there are some adjustments that have been made and/or focus gained over twenty-five hour span ...

... but this could easily get uglier than yesterday

'blers 82, 'birds 66

ISU86

today's opening lines

Drake -4 | 143 1/2 at Indiana State
Southern Illinois -10 | 127 1/2 Evansville
Loyola-Chicago -18 | 143 1/2 Illinois State
Northern Iowa -2 | 143 1/2 Missouri State

Redbird Alum 2004

It can't be uglier than yesterday. I hate the offense we run. It needs to change ASAP. After tonight's game we will have two weeks to put in something to the strengths of the players. Dan needs to pivot quick or he will be without a job.

TBS_20

It can't be uglier than yesterday. I hate the offense we run. It needs to change ASAP. After tonight's game we will have two weeks to put in something to the strengths of the players. Dan needs to pivot quick or he will be without a job.
But will he? I'm expecting an extension at this point

Last edited:

Bird Friend

Down 13-7 at 12:52. No points in the paint. No. turnovers, so far. Only 1 foul. Playing with more energy, but not with more effectiveness.

Bird Friend

Down 25-13 at the under 8. Lots of Andrews, not as much Mahorcic. Dusan looking a little like Krutwig is in his head. Our shooters are shooting, but not hitting. Had no TOs in first 7+ minutes, now 4 in last 5 minutes.

ISU FAN 1

The good news is DISH network is negotiating with Fox Midwest, and I didn’t have to watch yesterday’s debacle. Bad news that I get CBSSports and feel like I’m seeing a replay of yesterday.

Bird Friend

Points in the paint is 20-4. We're scared of Krutwig. Announcers keep talking about Reeves being a shooter. Wonder when we're going to be able to talk about Reeves as a shooter . . . ?

33-20 at the under 4.

Bird Friend

Drake takes down ISU-blue again. E-ville up on SIU by 7 with 4+ minutes to go.

Metamoron

Loyola one trip down did a post to post pass. Next trip was a backcut. Would like to see just a little of those things.

CaliRdBrd

The only question left is...at what point does Moser clear his bench?

ricohill

We played as good as we’ve played all year and down by more than yesterday. Great improvement.

ricohill

The only question left is...at what point does Moser clear his bench?
Not sure, I felt like Loyola played worse than yesterday. Moser probably won’t settle for that type of play. He actually has standards.

Evansville going to win at SIU. We are going to be a game back of Evansville and tied with Indiana State (the only team with a coach as bad as Muller) at 0-2.

Bird Friend

I felt like we played better overall in the first half than we did yesterday, but scored 1 fewer point and gave up 1 more point. I think Loyola has played better today so far as well, probably moreso than the Birds. Points in the paint is the biggest difference. We just don't have anybody to compete with Krutwig. Physically, Mahorcic can play with him, just not nearly as talented or smart.

Gonna be a long year.

Redbird Alum 2004

Offense looks a little better in second half. Guys are moving off the ball with a purpose. Unfortunately we just aren't on the same level as Loyola.

Top Bottom