Redbird sports night

Cindy00

Last night was a great night for ISU athletics. The swimming & diving team beat Evansville 172-77. This was the first time I ever attended a swimming & diving meet and it was a lot of fun. Free to get into & great student athletes to cheer on.

After swimming & diving it was off to gymnastics to watch the Redbirds tumble to a victory over SEMO. The final score was 194.18-184.43. The Birds dominated at every event.

The night ended with the cheerleading team performing their routine that earned them 8th place at nationals.

If you haven't been to any of the non-revenue sports I highly recommend giving them a chance. These student athletes do a great job representing Illinois State University. It was a great way to spend a Friday night.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TIMMY

Cindy00 said:
Last night was a great night for ISU athletics. The swimming & diving team beat Evansville 172-77. This was the first time I ever attended a swimming & diving meet and it was a lot of fun. Free to get into & great student athletes to cheer on.

After swimming & diving it was off to gymnastics to watch the Redbirds tumble to a victory over SEMO. The final score was 194.18-184.43. The Birds dominated at every event.

The night ended with the cheerleading team performing their routine that earned them 8th place at nationals.

If you haven't been to any of the non-revenue sports I highly recommend giving them a chance. These student athletes do a great job representing Illinois State University. It was a great way to spend a Friday night.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That sounds like a lot of fun. One of the great advantages of living in Blo/No or any college town is taking advantage of EVERYTHING an athletics program has to offer. This board gets all wrapped up in basketball and football. That's understandable. But thankfully there's more to athletics than just those two sports.

Top Bottom