PNW

Redbirdfan76

This is just bad basketball. We can’t set a screen….McChesney. We don’t know where the sideline is….Strong. We show off our athleticism by flying through the air and throwing a pass out of bounds…..forgot who that was!! McChesney inbounds a pass to the other team…. Stupid basketball. My heavens. Lack of discipline. Sorry for the rant, it’s not that tough a game to play!!!!

Bird Friend

This is just bad basketball. We can’t set a screen….McChesney. We don’t know where the sideline is….Strong. We show off our athleticism by flying through the air and throwing a pass out of bounds…..forgot who that was!! McChesney inbounds a pass to the other team…. Stupid basketball. My heavens. Lack of discipline. Sorry for the rant, it’s not that tough a game to play!!!!
Well, in all fairness to McChesney, he's so skinny I'm not sure if he set a good screen the defender would even notice McChesney is there.

BirdGrad2011

So how bad does it actually have to get for even Benson to ask a difficult question?

BirdGrad2011

Extended the lead. Still look terrible just they can’t buy a bucket.

BirdGrad2011

Worst I’ve felt after a win. This team loses by 20 to MSU. Just pathetic.

TBS_20

Game was nearly over before a game thread was started. Enough said

Redbird82

Game was nearly over before a game thread was started. Enough said
Sadly just another sign of the all time low enthusiasm for the program. People who take the time to post on a message board are die hard fans and no interest among them. 1024 in attendance, that has to be the lowest ever for a regular season game with the exception of a couple blizzard games where fans couldn’t get there. A very lackluster game game for any who attended or watched. I will continue to root for a victory every game and be happy when they come, because nothing is gonna happen with Dan mid season. But the message has to clear to the ISU administration.

Top Bottom