Parking Passes?

MadBird

I'm afraid I'm gonna miss the Valpo game this weekend, but I'm wondering if people have received their tailgate parking passes? Did I somehow miss the train?

Cindy00

Did you call and pay for your pass or send in a check? They are doing a separate charge for them this year for season tickets holders. If you did that then you may want to check if you don't have them by tomorrow. Ours were in our mailbox when we got home from Madison.

MadBird

Did you call and pay for your pass or send in a check? They are doing a separate charge for them this year for season tickets holders. If you did that then you may want to check if you don't have them by tomorrow. Ours were in our mailbox when we got home from Madison.
Thanks, I'm 99% certain I took care of all the details and charges and so forth. Just that I was also doing UW hoops tickets and St. John's football tickets at the same time and after a while all those charges and donations and so forth confuse a guy!! Maybe the post office will get mine up here today.

Hope you had a good weekend in Mad Town. Anything new and exciting?

Cindy00

Thanks, I'm 99% certain I took care of all the details and charges and so forth. Just that I was also doing UW hoops tickets and St. John's football tickets at the same time and after a while all those charges and donations and so forth confuse a guy!! Maybe the post office will get mine up here today.

Hope you had a good weekend in Mad Town. Anything new and exciting?

We had a great time, as usual. We did finally get to Giant Jones Brewing. Husband has been wanting to go there for awhile. After the game we found the bar Home Sweet Wisconsin. Cool little beer garden and it wasn't packed like everything else on Regent. Went to a lot of our favorites also. I think we could spend a week in Madison and still not hit all the places we enjoy.

MadBird

We had a great time, as usual. We did finally get to Giant Jones Brewing. Husband has been wanting to go there for awhile. After the game we found the bar Home Sweet Wisconsin. Cool little beer garden and it wasn't packed like everything else on Regent. Went to a lot of our favorites also. I think we could spend a week in Madison and still not hit all the places we enjoy.
Yeah, well, I could live here for 30 years and not hit everything, including Sweet Home Wisconsin and Giant Jones, but like the looks of them both.

Top Bottom