New Video Coordinator?

Adunk33

Staff member
I had thought this was coming. Not only does Muller struggle keeping his teams together, but he often brings in good assistants who use their opportunity to get a HC job or get on a P5 bench. I believe this would have been the third consecutive season with the same staff in place? First time that's happened with Muller if I remember correctly.

No inside info but Belcher's location on Twitter says, "Mexico, MO." Not sure that means anything. Just letting the wheel of speculation spin. I thought for a second that Reese could be headed to join Davis at UNC but it appears his staff has already been announced.

Here are the head jobs that are currently open:
  • Ark Pine-Bluff
  • Bethune-Cookman
  • Central Connecticut State
  • Central Michigan
  • Delaware State
  • UNC Greensboro
There was around 55 HC changes this offseason and surely some of them are still filling out staff. I'm not sure anyone on the current staff is HC ready.

JHBird

I'm just wondering is there any assistant we couldn't afford to lose? Not much to take credit for in the past few years. I look at it as a positive. Maybe we can hire a difference maker.

ISU86

Moberly Community College (a leading JUCO) is in Mexico MO
Moberly Area Community College basketball program plays on the main campus at (surprise) Moberly, MO (not a satellite) ... forty miles away, but we do not give points for poster accuracy anyway.

StLRedbird

The only thing of note in Mexico, MO is the world's best ammunition reloading store. I kid you not. This information is provided for reference only, you commie Illinois bastards.

CaliRdBrd

Do what every other P5 program does...dangle a possible hire of a 4-5 start recruits’ father.

TBS_20

I think basketball coach Tyrone Lue is from Mexico, mo.

crazzymark

Head coaching positions open you say, come on Dan apply for one of them. Let's get head coach from the YMCA to come in and do a better job

JHBird

Do what every other P5 program does...dangle a possible hire of a 4-5 start recruits’ father.
I like that idea, but let's be more realistic. How about dangling it to a 2-3 star recruit's father?

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
It’s for the video coordinator...
Here is a lesson for posters.

CLICK. THE. LINK. BEFORE. ACTING. LIKE. YOU. KNOW. WHAT. YOU. ARE. TALKING. ABOUT.

It literally says at the top of the webpage that is linked:

Men's Basketball Video Coordinator​

It's really not hard to hit a link and see what the article or job or whatever actually says before trying to play detective about what Mexico, Missouri might mean. FFS.

Top Bottom