Ndiaye in Transfer Portal

Seven

I still remember the day we got him. Huge hype with this Facebook conference and hats with ISU, Wichita, Georgetown, etc. Fan bases at each other's throats in the Facebook comments over who would get him. One of the more bizarre careers considering his recruitment.

Thanks to him for being a Redbird.

DWRedbird

I still remember the day we got him. Huge hype with this Facebook conference and hats with ISU, Wichita, Georgetown, etc. Fan bases at each other's throats in the Facebook comments over who would get him. One of the more bizarre careers considering his recruitment.

I always liked him, super nice guy, and I think had he been somewhere else he might have developed different but didn't evolve his game much here. I'll root for him at his next destination.

DaveBird10

I remember that as well. Super pumped when he arrived, I thought he was more polished and would play more on the wing but he was presence blocking shots. He did love to shoot the 3. I wish Abdou the best of luck, it can't be easy being that far away from your family in a different country. I will definitely root for Abdou at his next destination.

AgGrad88

hip hop television GIF by WE tv

PurpleRedbird

Entered last year to and came back. Doubtful happens this year but I would be happy to help him change his address to Lincoln Avenue in Evansville. UE can use any help at this point.

cubird

Hopefully, he will actually have the credits to transfer this time.

CaliRdBrd

I always liked him, super nice guy, and I think had he been somewhere else he might have developed different but didn't evolve his game much here. I'll root for him at his next destination.
Truer words have never been spoken.

cubird

So as of now we have one legit shot blocker on the team in Liam?

Dmills

So as of now we have one legit shot blocker on the team in Liam?
Kendall was first on the team in blocks last year. 32 for Kendall and 30 for Liam (Kendall played 10 mpg more on average). Aside from that, it would appear you are correct. Schmitt could enter the conversation as a shot blocker with a little more development. His blocks per minute played was just a little bit behind Chatman's

Metamoron

I am not too worried about lack of shot blockers. We had too many the last few years. That is why we gave up so many offensive rebounds. Everybody trying to block shots, failing a lot of times, and leaving open people under the basket for east put backs.

Rollbirds5

I am not too worried about lack of shot blockers. We had too many the last few years. That is why we gave up so many offensive rebounds. Everybody trying to block shots, failing a lot of times, and leaving open people under the basket for east put backs.
Agree with this, while having shot blockers is nice it is almost better if we know how to contest shots properly followed by boxing out or getting in good rebounding positions.

Redbird222

Stop the guard penetration and we won't need to block as many shots, our defensive rebounding will improve because we won't be over rotated, and we will defend the three better because there wont be as many kickouts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom