MVC Championship Sunday

ISU FAN 1

Look good to who? Nobody’s watching except fans of mediocre mid major basketball.

ricohill

I'm watching. Seeing our program get passed by Bradley and now two garbage Horizon league schools is the pain I need.

Redbird Alum 2004

ISU FAN 1 said:
Look good to who? Nobody’s watching except fans of mediocre mid major basketball.

It is nationally televised so I imagine more than just Valley fans. Plus national media watching as well.

Redbird Alum 2004

ricohill said:
I'm watching. Seeing our program get passed by Bradley and now two garbage Horizon league schools is the pain I need.

Can you go one thread without voicing your disdain of our program? Just one? Why don't you take a break from the board for awhile since it seems to pain you so much. It might help you.

Trey_Guidry4three

It's been an exciting game so far. However, I don't think anyone's minds will be changed enough to let UNI in the tourney 🤔😩

gobirds85

Trey_Guidry4three said:
It's been an exciting game so far. However, I don't think anyone's minds will be changed enough to let UNI in the tourney 🤔😩

Agree. Rooting like hell for Valpo.

ricohill

Only positive is Wardle is probably going to get a better job. Maybe they hire Geno Ford back

gobirds85

ricohill said:
Only positive is Wardle is probably going to get a better job. Maybe they hire Geno Ford back

I know where they can get a coach. Maybe throw in an AD for a 2 for 1 deal.

V Boy

Wardle smoking Lottich with this zone. Freeman-Liberty needs to have ball in hands way more down stretch. Think he’s spent.

We have no recruit on our team like that Henry kid on Bradley. He is way more athletic. More aggressive.

What if Wardle leaves in 5 years before Muller even makes tournament. That could happen.

Redbird Alum 2004

V Boy said:
Wardle smoking Lottich with this zone. Freeman-Liberty needs to have ball in hands way more down stretch. Think he’s spent.

We have no recruit on our team like that Henry kid on Bradley. He is way more athletic. More aggressive.

What if Wardle leaves in 5 years before Muller even makes tournament. That could happen.

I think Emon Washington could be that Henry type for us.

ISU FAN 1

ricohill said:

If you really want to destroy them, give them Muller.

ISU FAN 1

Bradley totally sucked 8 years ago. Now ISU does. And now BU is dancing back to back. All on Dan’s watch. Thanks Muller.

ricohill

Bradley hired Chris Reynolds as AD, we hired Lyons....

Wardle took over a team 5 years ago that won 5 games. Now back to back NCAA appearances and MVC championships.

Muller took over a team that lost in OT in MVC championship game returning two of top 3 scorers. 8 years in and a 9 seed.

ricohill

Also, Dave Snell listing off all the programs at Bradley that are winning now. Sadly, volleyball and baseball are only programs we are ahead of than Bradley.

ricohill

Good lesson to our fan base to not talk trash to players (ever) and when we are garbage, old takes exposed style.

https://twitter.com/nwioren/status/1236749927058935808?s=21

https://twitter.com/redbirdrecon/status/1234881392837832704?s=21

ISU FAN 1

ricohill said:
Also, Dave Snell listing off all the programs at Bradley that are winning now. Sadly, volleyball and baseball are only programs we are ahead of than Bradley.

And BU volleyball is right on ISU ‘s heels.

jamminjamarsmiley

Very impressed with Bradley.

Wardle put on a clinic going to that zone. Bradley should pay that man because he will be on a lot of short lists this offseason .

D brown also is a warrior. Hopefully DJ took notes. Dj will need to learn how to compete and run an offense like Brown.

WoodlandWarrior

As Joe Biden would say, “Here’s the deal”. Five years ago Bradley was playing guys like Callum Barker, Lautier- Ogunleye, Jayden Hodgson, Ronnie Suggs, et al and they were a joke of a team. But damn it, Wardle has turned the program around and there is no denying his two consecutive trips to the NCAA Tournament. Conversely, we are going nowhere other than downhill.

The frustration has boiled over. How did we get so bad on Muller’s Watch the past three years? It’s one thing to be competitive with an arch rival. But it’s something totally different to see them enjoy success while we are mired in a swamp of mediocrity.

Redbird Alum 2004

ricohill said:
Good lesson to our fan base to not talk trash to players (ever) and when we are garbage, old takes exposed style.

https://twitter.com/nwioren/status/1236749927058935808?s=21

https://twitter.com/redbirdrecon/status/1234881392837832704?s=21

If you think that is taking trash then what do you call what you do? Stop attacking the University and it's fans. Just go be a fan of some power 5 team already.

Top Bottom