MVC awards

Redbirdfan76

If I read it correctly, Illinois State was the only team that did not have at least one player named to any of the all conference teams. Someone else should check to make sure I did not miss anyone. Assuming I am correct, this slight would be bulletin board material. Seneca should have been named to the all newcomers team and Kendall considered for at least third team all MVC with the number of double doubles he had this year.

I hope the team just smacks UNI around tomorrow and goes into the Bradley game on fire.

SlackBooDom

There’s something to be said for all the “bringing back the core” thoughts when that is what the rest of the league thinks of your core…

Manchester Matt

Strawbridge on the third team is a joke. Sorry, not rewarding a 14 point per game scorer who shoots 38 percent from the floor from a one win team.

Whatever.

And here comes BooSlackDom back with the negative shit. You were nowhere to be found after the win Sunday. Only back when it’s time to take a shot at the program. Nice schtick.

BirdGrad2011

Didn’t think ISU would get much, but Seneca Knight got robbed of a spot on the All Newcomer team. Can anyone explain how the freshman from Belmont is on the all freshman and all newcomer teams? What’s the point if you are putting him on both?

Adunk33

I’ll just say that Knight, Lewis, and DB probably could’ve qualified for something. I’m sure voters split between the three since all of them had their "stand out" moments. If nothing else, maybe this slight makes them play with a little more edge the next couple days.

Redbird82

Didn’t think ISU would get much, but Seneca Knight got robbed of a spot on the All Newcomer team. Can anyone explain how the freshman from Belmont is on the all freshman and all newcomer teams? What’s the point if you are putting him on both?
I have always had that gripe, there is an all freshman team. I thought the point of a newcomer team was to recognize new players who aren’t freshman

Top Bottom