Moving Forward

Birdswin

Run into Coach Holm this morning in the grocery store - he told me they have 80 kids in today for a camp. He likes the new turf and the Indoor Practice Facility will make a big difference on practice in January - March and it is already having a positive impact on recruiting.

One thing in our conversation he mentioned, that did surprise me, but he was saying - wherever they go in Illinois to recruit - they run into ISU alumni. He used the term unbelievable how many people come to either him or his staff and tell them - ISU Redbird Alumnus. That is All Good.

dpdoughbird06

Run into Coach Holm this morning in the grocery store - he told me they have 80 kids in today for a camp. He likes the new turf and the Indoor Practice Facility will make a big difference on practice in January - March and it is already having a positive impact on recruiting.

One thing in our conversation he mentioned, that did surprise me, but he was saying - wherever they go in Illinois to recruit - they run into ISU alumni. He used the term unbelievable how many people come to either him or his staff and tell them - ISU Redbird Alumnus. That is All Good.
Hopefully Neal Cotts and my former high school coach send him some stud pitchers.

Lots of Redbirds become educators, which probably leads to a lot of them coaching, too.

Top Bottom