Offered/Committed Elsewhere Macaleab Rich, 6-4, wing, East St. Louis, IL

4thRowRedbird

This kid can play. Watched him play this year at the holiday classic. IMO would be a very big get for the birds. He could have scored 40 a game at the classic if wanted to. Will be interesting to see if East STL will be back this year. Would be fun to watch and have him in our hometown for recruiting.

Adunk33

Staff member
This kid can play. Watched him play this year at the holiday classic. IMO would be a very big get for the birds. He could have scored 40 a game at the classic if wanted to. Will be interesting to see if East STL will be back this year. Would be fun to watch and have him in our hometown for recruiting.
I watched him in The Classic as well, sitting next to Brian Wardle in the semi-finals. If you were at the NCHS vs East St. Louis championship game, you might remember it ended on a close block/charge call, propelling NCHS to the win. East. St. Louis and their coaches walked off the court before shaking hands or accepting their second place trophy. He's a player for sure that I think will be going high-major if he can make the grades. The wording of his tweet reminds me of Mikyle McIntosh's commitment tweet from a few years back.

Top Bottom