Loyola

Redbird Alum 2004

Need this game. It is going to be cold outside but hopefully the Redbirds light the nets on fire. This could be a turning point if we can win this game. Zach was talking about how they are learning to play selflessly on offense. I like this matchup. Birds 77 Rambles 69

chuckie1980

Posting on the less negative Bird post (currently)…

Redbirds 79
Ramblers 67

All power to the Birds to start to show what they should be learning. I wish I was free to attend. And if the women/men's game against Loyola were at the same venue....priceless.

Football....it will suck to be around home with a Packer Pecker watching the game who is visiting from WI. I hate cleaning up CheeseTears on a Sunday....ugh....so curdling....

Redbird222

I think the game will be slower paced then Drake. Keys will handing their defense without committing turnovers and how do we handle Krutwig defensively.

Are the students back?

Redbird Alum 2004

Redbird222 said:
I think the game will be slower paced then Drake. Keys will handing their defense without committing turnovers and how do we handle Krutwig defensively.

Are the students back?

The students are back. If memory serves Rey actually did pretty well against Krutwig

StLRedbird

chuckie1980 said:
Now there's a great idea. Two threads for every game. One where everything that happens gets turned into a reason to fire Muller and one that doesn't.

Redbird222

Redbird Alum 2004 said:
Redbird222 said:

Are the students back?

The students are back. If memory serves Rey actually did pretty well against Krutwig
I think he is dangerous when he passes and gets the rest of his teammates involved. I say resist the urge to double team ... he may get a few baskets but that's ok. Dont let Loyola play inside out through Krustwig. He is also good at hitting cutters slashing to the basket.

DoubleDeuce

I couldn't convince myself to pick a Birds victory if I had to put money on the game...but it wouldn't shock me if they can pull it out. Conference road games are almost never easy, we should be able to put up a good fight in our nest. I'll be there!

TIMMY

StLRedbird said:
chuckie1980 said:
Now there's a great idea. Two threads for every game. One where everything that happens gets turned into a reason to fire Muller and one that doesn't.

I like you're thinking but I wouldn't hold my breath.

TIMMY

Not to be negative but I've been thinking about this all week. Why are they playing opposite the NFL playoffs?

Redbird Alum 2004

TIMMY said:
StLRedbird said:
chuckie1980 said:

I like you're thinking but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Love this concept. We should try that. One that talks about the game. The other thread will be people yelling about the same thing but arguing who is louder doing it.

Redbird222

Redbird Alum 2004 said:
Redbird222 said:

Are the students back?

Will they be awake by 3?

Buffett

Redbird Alum 2004 said:
Redbird222 said:

Are the students back?

Two games last year
Krutwig 28 points 19 reb 6 assist

Rey 3 points 8 reb 1 assist

stats

I am like the energy and the tempo of this game. I know it is sloppy, but this is a style that Krutwig and the Ramblers do not want to play. We are up 3 to 2 with under 16 minutes left.

stats

Absolutely love the tempo of the game. Probably a little too fast for Krutwig. Loyola up 25 to 24 with 3 minutes left in the half.

ISU FAN 1

TIMMY said:
Not to be negative but I've been thinking about this all week. Why are they playing opposite the NFL playoffs?

ESPN dictates. Unfortunately, ISU drew the short straw, as this crew worked the BU/UNI game yesterday.

Top Bottom