Loyola Bradley

cubird

15 minutes to go ...Loyola looks jet lagged on chicago’s sports channel

cubird

Survive. Only 2 fgs made in ot. Loyola has won 23 consecutive games against Illinois teams.

Redbird Alum 2004

Both teams looked tired with shit 10 minutes to go in the second half. These covid pauses are really going to make for an interesting conference season. I guess it may be best that ISU get their out of the way early in the conference season.

Bird Friend

UNI tops MOST at Springfield . . . Coach Ford angrily waves off the camera as he's hustling off the court in a huff . . .

cubird

Mosley scored 43 of the Bears 84 points. Him and Green were dueling. Green had 33 ...13 -14 at ft line including 7 in a row in the final minute.

Redbird222

I want them to have long NCAA at large run because the valley will still get their share of that money.
I prefer they don't make the tournament and quickly become irrelevant with all of the super and grad seniors that will be gone. Hopefully we can start winning some recruiting wars with them shortly afterwards

gobirds85

Never like to see Bradley win, but wouldn’t bother me to send Loyola off to the A-10 with no NCAA Tournament bid.

Unfortunately, they still seem to be the top dog in the valley right now and no one seems to be very close.

Baltimore Bird

How can you say no one is close? Bradley had a 16 point 2nd half lead on the Loyola at Loyola and lost in OT. That is very close.
Sad? No. Any time BU loses I smile. I want 4 teams in the BU invitational on Thursday and ISU Red not to be one of them.

BirdGrad2011

How can you say no one is close? Bradley had a 16 point 2nd half lead on the Loyola at Loyola and lost in OT. That is very close.
Sad? No. Any time BU loses I smile. I want 4 teams in the BU invitational on Thursday and ISU Red not to be one of them.
If you watched the game that was far more how bad Loyola was playing than Bradley being close. It never once felt like Loyola wasn’t going to come back.

cubird

The Braves’s big man Mast played really well against Loyola’s front line.

DaveBird10

My thought was also this Loyola played bad but credit to Bradley because Bradley was getting some nice backdoor layups. As for Loyola yes they are head and shoulders over everyone else but if you guard the 3 and defend that they can be beat, yes they have Uguak is good but he's still not Krutwig.

Redbird222

Due to COVID interruptions , Loyola's first three Valley games will be at home this year.

ISUBird

I want Bradley to win OOC games because it helps the Valley and I want them to lose all conference games. For Loyola I think it would be best for the Valley for them to do well in conference and lose in the tournament championship so we can get multiple teams in.

Top Bottom