James O'Shaughnessy

Redbirdwarrior

https://www.jaguars.com/video/jaguars-nifty-play-design-opens-up-james-o-shaughnessy-for-18-yard-td

JOS is having himself a solid couple of games and is becoming Gardner Minshew's go-to red zone target. This play was designed specifically for James, so that tells you he is an important part of this new offense in Jacksonville.

2 TD in 2 weeks.

Adunk33

He's come a long way since the kid that got rocked in a game of pickup basketball on the court at Redbird Arena. :lol: I'm happy for James! Got the chance to spend some time with he and his dad throughout the years and in Frisco. Great family!

DannyCooksey

Adunk33 said:
He's come a long way since the kid that got rocked in a game of pickup basketball on the court at Redbird Arena. :lol: I'm happy for James! Got the chance to spend some time with he and his dad throughout the years and in Frisco. Great family!

I used to do business with his dad. Broke bread with him many times. Great guy. He used to talk about his kids a lot and I used to talk about ISU a lot. i laughed when i saw that he signed with us.

If he's anything like his Dad he's a great guy.

Sr played hoops at Drake and then finished at DePaul. big dude. Great to see the son having great success in the NFL.

I believe Shag has started in Jax since week 2.

fourthandshort

Good for James ... great young man and football player. I think I met his dad once or twice ... just a terrible cornhole player. :mrgreen:

Top Bottom