Offered/Committed Elsewhere Jackson Washington, 6-4, SG, Dayton, OH

Bird Friend

Staff member
Last edited:

Dmills

It seems they have a tight-knit family. Pedon recruited his older brother to Ohio State...
With that being said, keep an eye out for Dayton with his dad being an assistant on the women's basketball staff. (Also, Wright State, Miami (OH), Cincinnati, and Xavier)

Last edited:

Dmills

This is our path to a H/H with Ohio State ;)

Jackson vs. George
Pedon vs. Holtmann

Adunk33

If you want to do a comparison of the other visit he went on.

Adunk33

I mean can we at least get a green screen up in here?
The photos were taken on a white sweep whereas the Liberty shoot was done at an actual location.

If he were to commit, you'd see something like the other commitment graphics that are out there.

I was more referring to just the way he looks. Looks like he had a genuinely great time at ISU. Liberty looks like some forced smiles to me.

BirdGrad2011

Ah, I was commenting on the lack of anything ISU branded outside of the uniform. Looks low budget.
They use the white so it’s easy to isolate the player in the graphics. I’m sure ISU did some edits for him, but these were his personal photos.

Bird Friend

Staff member
And just saw that he has another brother in the 2026 recruiting class . . .

Bird Friend

Staff member
Also FWIW, one of our grad assistants (Hicks) is now following George (the older brother). Sometimes a coach will also follow a kid Hicks has been following . . . but I wouldn't get my hopes too high here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom