It's raining 3's

crazzymark

The Redbirds are going to be up and down that court so much you're going to make the RedBirds hockey game look slow. No need for the defense chat. Pass, dribble, past and shoot then repeat 50 times or more.

BirdGrad2011

The Redbirds are going to be up and down that court so much you're going to make the RedBirds hockey game look slow. No need for the defense chat. Pass, dribble, past and shoot then repeat 50 times or more.
What do you think Dan Muller’s offense was? There is zero reason to believe our offense will be that next year. Pedon didn’t run a chuck 3’s offense at OSU.

Redbirdfan76

I believe Coach Pedon has said he runs his offense through the post, so if that holds true the large percentage of the time, it will be a somewhat patterned structure. I am sure they will play fast if the opportunity opens up for them.

AgGrad88

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

Matt Hein Fan

One of the weaknesses of Pedon’s OSU run was the quality of their guards. Always seemed like their guards just weren’t up to the par with the rest of the B10. It makes sense when you have guys like Lidell to funnel your play through them, but big man with similar set of skills don’t come around in the Valley ever. The key is to have excellent guards/wings and a 5 that knows how to protect the rim something we haven’t had since Reggie Lynch.

Bird Friend

Staff member
One of the weaknesses of Pedon’s OSU run was the quality of their guards. Always seemed like their guards just weren’t up to the par with the rest of the B10. It makes sense when you have guys like Lidell to funnel your play through them, but big man with similar set of skills don’t come around in the Valley ever. The key is to have excellent guards/wings and a 5 that knows how to protect the rim something we haven’t had since Reggie Lynch.
Yeah, but with Lynch I hear the girls needed guards . . .

P

Popsto4

I believe the pace will be hectic but structured offensively. Bottom line is if this team can play good solid defense they will be tough in the MVC.

Top Bottom