ISU at Valpo

Redbird Alum 2004

We finally ended that atrocious losing streak. Time to go up to valpo and show that the season isn't lost just yet. We beat Evansville Wednesday, we beat Valparaiso today that's two in a row. We beat Missouri State Wednesday that's called a winning streak. It has happened before.

Valpo shots a bunch of threes so or defense has to be tight. Please don't leave the corner three wide open to start the game. Freeman is going to drive so Abdou will prolly see quite a few minutes today. I like our chances so... Birds 67 crusaders 61.

CaliRdBrd

Critical game, honestly. Win here and we have some momentum to possible salvage this season (if they can also win at MO State). Lose here and ....

WoodlandWarrior

I was at the Valpo vs Bradley game Wednesday, hoping of course that Bradley would lose. Valpo’s Fazekas looked good from 3.point land.

ISU86

it is doable, but not picking a "W" on the road until they actually get one

Crusaders 72, Redbirds 66

Rocket Man

I'm really feeling good about this game. I think the RBs make it 2 in a row.

Look for an energized defensive performance.

ISU 76 - 61

Redbird222

We owe them from last year .... 1/2 court shot game and they humiliated us in the first 1/2 in Normal. All the reason the get up for this game and turn this season around.

Perimeter defense will be the key in my opinion. They put up points and I would think we lose if we try to outscore them.

Reggie Redbird

Redbird222 said:
We owe them from last year .... 1/2 court shot game and they humiliated us in the first 1/2 in Normal. All the reason the get up for this game and turn this season around.

Perimeter defense will be the key in my opinion. They put up points and I would think we lose if we try to outscore them.

They were 8-13 from 3 in the 1st half and then cooled off in the 2nd half. We were down huge though. Turnovers killed us and missed 3s too. Zach scored against them last year (17 points, 4-7 from 3), but he had 5 TOs. The guys who missed most of those 3's are gone. So we have to hope that KF, JH, DB, and others step up. JH did last game, maybe it's someone else's night to do it this time.

KingO

Keith with all 7 points. Playing well so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loyl2u

Off top of my head +7 when they had Fisher and Ndiaye together. -5 without two forwards on floor

KingO

Redbird Alum 2004 said:
Man I wish Abdou would have converted on that euro step. But wow.

He started that euro step at the 3 point line. Kids stride is huge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redbird Alum 2004

I have always wondered. How was valpo showed in with this gym? It is like a high school gym.

stats

Did Hillsman ever get put back in the game after his technical?

ricohill

I give the Valley credit. Finding the worst officials in the country was a bold move. The one guy is 80 years old. Nothing against 80 year olds, but they shouldn't be officiating D1 basketball games.

Top Bottom