IPF Update

Total Red

Staff member

Alright, Alright, Alright - looks like this might just happen. I'm eager to see what we get. 2 million is nice but it doesn't buy what it used to. A bubble would be a big improvement but maybe there is a chance to do better.

JHBird

I wonder if this has anything to do with our new AD? Hopefully he's a money raising genius...or J-Rob just got a huge bonus and didn't know how to spend it.

If I had an extra two million to give I'd put a stipulation on it. How about a matching thing to motivate smaller donors. Like I'll double any new contribution for up to 2 million dollars. Might be a good way to shake the money tree a bit.

Last edited:

Virginia Redbird

So what does this do to the plans for the bubble? $2 million is wonderful but I don't believe it will not be enough alone. Does the Athletic department pull the plans for the bubble and focus on raising the remaining funds for the IPF or does the bubble go up in the interim? If this is a reflection of the new AD then congratulations all around.

redbirdfan04

I heard it is from some unamed former basketball player that is now a head coach and feels bad for making so much money and not winning! But they would like to stay annonymous.

jbird

I wanted to keep it anonymous because I don't want my ex-wife to know that I have that kind of coin.

Top Bottom