Iowa

MadBird

Couple dumb turnovers, but for the most part playing pretty decent. Iowa has some tough players, some physical specimens. Gotta be tough. Decent coverage, I thought it would be all Caitlan Clark, all of the time, but they said nice things about JuJu and Coach G and hyped us up pretty well Can't complain.

Redbird60451

Started out fast. But their size took over. Thought they played well, wish a few more shots would have sunk in. But it is what it is. Hopefully this gains us some exposure and maybe a couple of recruits to continue to build.

Redbird82

Need to replace Redmond, more size in the post, more scorers if we want to take the next step to a 10 or 11 seed with a chance to win a game

They played hard, never gave up, just need more pieces to move ahead

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Creighton goes to Iowa and knocks off the Hawkeyes yesterday. Clark did not have a FG in the 2nd half. And they still almost won.

cubird

Iowa center who I think was 6 for 6 against the Birds, missed a chance to send it into OT.

Adunk33

Staff member
Pretty sure I also saw that the Creighton player who hit the game winner was a transfer from Iowa. Awesome.

Bigpapa813

Need to replace Redmond, more size in the post, more scorers if we want to take the next step to a 10 or 11 seed with a chance to win a game

They played hard, never gave up, just need more pieces to move ahead
Had some Iowa fans comment to me that ISU played hard and never gave up. Also said how JuJu played well. Our future looks bright

Top Bottom