Gregg, say it ain't so!

Manchester Matt

Biggest piece of garbage in college hoops. No chance he survives this.

Good riddance, GG.

DWRedbird

Jeff Goodman has another good article about this as well. Watching him at ISU home games sitting behind the visiting bench for many years, I'm not shocked at all by any of this. I've seen him verbally abuse coaches and players in games. And I agree with @Santa Cason there is no way he survives this.

TBS_20

I hope he doesnt survive but I think he does. it would just be so him to survive.

bombay

Wichita wants to void his contract without paying him off. Most of the stuff happened several years ago. Good riddance.

gobirds85

If a tiny portion of what is being reported is true, Gregggy is headed to a HC position at a remote JUCO in the near future. He should have squirreled away enough nuts by now so he'll be fine. What an azz!

Adunk33

We have all felt the same way about GGG for years. He's a POS. But if there is anyone out there questioning the validity of this story, I've seen from a former GGG player that laughed about the article (not in a "it's not true" way), and heard an "It's about time..."

I'm sure Teddy Hawkins, Ricky Torres, and Abdou are even more thrilled with their decisions now.

TBS_20

i wonder if his wife is drunk and screaming outside of the AD or President's office right now

Bird Friend

Staff member
Bet after our first loss someone mentions firing Dan and hiring Gregg . . .

DannyCooksey

i bet nothing happens to him. and even if it does it doesn't matter. he's got millions in the bank.

cubird

Heard an interview with the voice of the Shockers Bob Hull. Mostly Sophomores getting beat out by Freshman who want to transfer and immediately being able to play. Playing the system. Did admit that Greg is old school, but is trying to mellow out with todays players.

Retire 12

Is it safe for me to comment or should I just let this thread pass quietly into the night....

Top Bottom