Elijah Williams Committ

MadBird

Interesting. Brings something new to the table. A little thin, but that seems to be what we do.

Quote from the article:
"I want to go to a school where they will trust my ability to help them as a team and make me a better leader and player. I want to fall in love and grow a bond with the culture that they have,"

Redbirdfan76

Does this take the scholarship that Dan was holding for Reeves in case Tonio wanted to come back?

TIMMY

Welcome, Elijah!
@DBird get this. Long jump state champ 22 feet, 7 1/2 inches. Jumped a foot longer at sectionals. 2nd in the state in triple jump at 48'9". Not half bad don't you think?
This team's shaping up to be long and athletic.

DoubleDeuce

Based on size and position I'm hoping for another Emon Washington...I'd be good with that.

Adunk33

Staff member
Based on size and position I'm hoping for another Emon Washington...I'd be good with that.
Seems to have more guard driven skills than Emon. I'd say this kid is more of a 2/3 with the ability to guard 2-4 where Emon is more of a 3/4 with similar defensive abilities. He also played a decent amount of zone in HS. Backline wing.

bombay

Welcome, Elijah!
@DBird get this. Long jump state champ 22 feet, 7 1/2 inches. Jumped a foot longer at sectionals. 2nd in the state in triple jump at 48'9". Not half bad don't you think?
This team's shaping up to be long and athletic.

Those are really big numbers.

Redbirdwarrior

6'7'' 180. You can play this guy almost anywhere on the court. Love THAT. A 6'7'' shooting guard is difficult for a 6'2-3'' player to guard.

CB2K

Welcome to Redbird Nation Elijah!

Can’t wait to see you represent the Redbirds!

CB2K

I like the pieces the coaching staff has added. It sure seems like Tone is not coming back.

TBS_20

Interesting. Brings something new to the table. A little thin, but that seems to be what we do.

Quote from the article:
"I want to go to a school where they will trust my ability to help them as a team and make me a better leader and player. I want to fall in love and grow a bond with the culture that they have,"
Quote from the article:

Don't even bother wasting your breath. He's gonna be p5 2022-23

Edit: maybe not he obviously has poor decision making skills and is going blind

ricohill

Do we know if he’s going to be on scholarship? I would think he’s going to be a walk on.

Top Bottom