Educate Thyself....will the roof hold at RA....Dec16&19?

chuckie1980

Education week for the Redbirds with two collections of grade school students attacking RA and providing a hopeful scream worthy atmosphere. REDBIRDS 6-2.

Monday, the Birds face SIUE. SIUE has had an impressive schedule....losing by 40 to SIU, Then Defeating Evansville. Recently SIUE lost by 13 to Loyola. Other victors....Pingeton's MoTigers, Nebraska and StLouie. SIUE is 2-6.

Thursday, the Birds face JacksonState. JackState has lost to 3 ranked teams, Indiana, Miami and Mississippi State. Most recent lost to BU (78-69). JackState is 1-7.

Expect a good time and cover your ears! GO BIRDS!!!

Adunk33

Staff member
I watched part of the game a listened to part. One thing on the radio side of things that I found interesting is that Coach G game over right after the horn sounded and did the radio interview. On the MBB side, I look forward to walking to the car after the game and still being able to hear Muller's interview. Women's basketball fans who attend the game have no chance to get to their car and hear the coach's interview. Kind of a bummer for those fans in attendance.

Energy in the building seemed high and god bless those teachers who just supervised 1800 screaming children.

J0K3R2

I was part of the pep band today, per usual...Education day has been a lot of fun this year and last! Not nearly as many kids today as there were last year, but I guess that's why they broke it up into two games, and I expect to see quite a few more on Thursday morning. Kids seemed to have a lot of fun and were excellent distractions during free throw attempts by SIUE.

Gals also played a good game today. Good spacing, good shooting everywhere on the floor, nice win with Madgett out. Let's keep it up on Thursday!

Top Bottom