DeJong a part of history!!!!

Birdswin

DeJong blasting home runs on Saturday and Sunday in Wrigley - just excellent!!! Was a Big part of the Cardinals first 4 game SWEEP in Wrigley Field since 1921!!!!

Cubs gave runs in the ninth/tenth innings in three of the four games!!!!!! Go Birds!!!!

Adunk33

Such an exciting series! I watched every game and it was edge of your seat baseball. The Good-Guys return to the playoffs for the first time since getting bounced by Chicago in 2015. Baby steps. Happy to have them back in the post season, but there is a lot of work to still be done. The grit they showed in this series provides a lot of hope. Admittedly, I was hoping for just one win this weekend and then the Cards and Cubs would duke it out next weekend in STL for the Central. A sweep was never on my mind but the team didn’t quit. When they started playing great baseball a month ago I thought they were peaking too early. But now, one of the hotter teams headed in. Goldy needs to show out against his old team as the Brewers are 3 games back with series against terrible Pit and Cincy.

For those who might have missed it Paul did hit the game winner in the 9th yesterday and had a massive bomb today that shot out of the Park in Left at Wrigley. So exciting to have relevant Cardinals baseball again at this time of the year. It’s been too long.

Top Bottom