Chicago State looking into D1 football

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBS_20

This would be huge for Chicago. I think it they would be on a fast track to FBS. A lot of. Chicago kids would stay home and the academic requirements are easier than Northwestern.

With that being said it will probably never happen.

Last edited:

MadBird

This would be huge for Chicago. I think it they would be on a fast track to FBS. A lot of. Chicago kids would stay home and the academic requirements of easier than Northwestern.

Interesting, but why would we expect them to do any better with football than they do with hoops?

Home games at Gately Stadium?

TBS_20

Interesting, but why would we expect them to do any better with football than they do with hoops?

Home games at Gately Stadium?
Probably soldier field for now until they build a stadium which could be a while. But, if they jump.straight to FBS which was mentioned they could, then they would need at least 17,000 seats

Adunk33

This would be huge for Chicago. I think it they would be on a fast track to FBS. A lot of. Chicago kids would stay home and the academic requirements are easier than Northwestern.

Weren't there rumors of them moving down to D3? They aren't affiliated with a hoops league anymore, right? I can't see it happening, even in my wildest dreams.

TBS_20

Sorry, I duplicated the thread by accident

fdbird83

I thought there has been rumors the last few years that they were close to shuttering the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom