Bucknell

Adunk33

Staff member
Birds are -9 with the O/U at 146.5. Bucknell is 1-2 with a 7 point win over Rider at home, 5 pt loss to Penn at home, and a 18 point loss on the road to NC State. This is a “main land” game for the Cancun Challenge.

Redbird82

Yeah 12 free throws in the first half. They are not bigger or more athletic, yet we foul and allow penetration. Why am I surprised, but it still gets me how bad Dan’s teams are defensively when was sooo good

ISUBird

I'm loving our 2nd late game melt down. What great game management.

Matt Hein Fan

Forcing OT because Bucknell couldn’t inbound a ball properly doesn’t change state of program.

Redbird82

Come on we could certainly name a lot of negatives and issues, it wasn’t beating a very good team. Bucknell made some mistakes but we played hard at the end. After the last 2-3 games we may have found a point guard and an inside presence

Bird Friend

What happened? I didn't see it.
We were down 84-79 with 46-secs left. Turned Bucknell over a couple times and were up 88-86 with 5+ secs left. Bucknell missed a 3 badly, but got the putback to force OT.

Birds win 105 - 100 in OT.

Who had:
  1. Reeves will have a really bad shooting game
  2. Freeman will put up 34 pts, 7 boards, and 7 assists
  3. Chatman will put up 23 / 11 for a double-double
  4. Chatman will shoot 14 free throws in regulation
  5. Reeves and Strong will foul out
  6. Birds will win even after being down 5 with 46 secs left in game
on their Bingo card??

Last edited:

Bird Friend

Come on we could certainly name a lot of negatives and issues, it wasn’t beating a very good team. Bucknell made some mistakes but we played hard at the end. After the last 2-3 games seasons we may have found a point guard and an inside presence
FTFY

jamminjamarsmiley

Just cuz they won, doesn't mean you need to pout about it. So what if Dan took one of your nails out of his coffin?
I can’t find any positive from BUCKNELL taking us to OT. Try to rationalize it however you want, this is about rock bottom

Top Bottom