Birds Give Back 2023!!

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a little late this year, but TODAY is Birds Give Back! Now is your chance to give back to the university that we all love. No matter how we feel about a coach, president, AD....we all LOVE Illinois State University.

This year, using my link will give back to the Big Red Marching Machine! This group gave me some of the best 4 years of my life, and through people I met there I met Mrs. isuquinndog. The BRMM is an ISU institution, has a storied past and hopefully an amazing future. You think basketball game day athmosphere is bad now? Think of a football game with no band.

You can give here!

But if you don't want to give to the BRMM, that's fine to. Head on over to Illinois State Birds Give Back and give to the area of the university you'd like to. If that's a college, an organization or athletics. Just join me in giving!

Virginia Redbird

I'm a little late this year, but TODAY is Birds Give Back! Now is your chance to give back to the university that we all love. No matter how we feel about a coach, president, AD....we all LOVE Illinois State University.

This year, using my link will give back to the Big Red Marching Machine! This group gave me some of the best 4 years of my life, and through people I met there I met Mrs. isuquinndog. The BRMM is an ISU institution, has a storied past and hopefully an amazing future. You think basketball game day athmosphere is bad now? Think of a football game with no band.

You can give here!

But if you don't want to give to the BRMM, that's fine to. Head on over to Illinois State Birds Give Back and give to the area of the university you'd like to. If that's a college, an organization or athletics. Just join me in giving!
Thanks for the information, I would have missed it. I just sent my contribution!

Total Red

Staff member
Thanks for the information, I would have missed it. I just sent my contribution!
more-i-want-more.gif

SlackBooDom

Did this day lose all the momentum or are people talking with their pockets? Isn’t Muhlhauser in charge of fundraising? What’s going on?

“This year, Illinois State Athletics has set a goal of $85,000 and 300 gifts to help raise funds for the Student-Athlete Well-Being Fund. The fund will help support mental health initiatives including the Bandana Project, Redbird Revival, and a new speaker series.”

Athletics has 259 people supporting for a total of $34,956. Not even halfway to the goal? It’s not even really close at all. The last few years it’s been $75,000 or more for a bunch of stuff. How did this year go so sideways? Yikes.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Did this day lose all the momentum or are people talking with their pockets? Isn’t Muhlhauser in charge of fundraising? What’s going on?

“This year, Illinois State Athletics has set a goal of $85,000 and 300 gifts to help raise funds for the Student-Athlete Well-Being Fund. The fund will help support mental health initiatives including the Bandana Project, Redbird Revival, and a new speaker series.”

Athletics has 259 people supporting for a total of $34,956. Not even halfway to the goal? It’s not even really close at all. The last few years it’s been $75,000 or more for a bunch of stuff. How did this year go so sideways? Yikes.
TOTAL GIFTS:
TOTAL DOLLARS:
$1,027,022.00

Think they did ok.

Virginia Redbird

FYI, I got my thank you email today for the donation. It was hysterical! Just the laugh alone was worth the donation! I am now a Rebird Philanthropist! I am having business cards made up!

Top Bottom