at Drake

ISU86

Looks like the team is headed to Des Moines. Thirteen of eighteen on roster to make trip, no breakdown between scholarship/walk-on. Said those who have yet to test negative have been practicing the most and therefore handle heavy minutes.

This prediction is more of a hope that we hang close as not much idea who will actually be available (and for how long).

Redbirds 71
Bulldogs 79

This may not be the game we want to be telecast on the MVC-TV Network.

cubird

Doubt we will see much of Mark until the end of the month. High ankle sprains are slow to heal. He may not be 100% until Arch Madness.

Baltimore Bird

This is not a game I expected us to win, so I am happy we are playing Drake shorthanded. Lets get some game practice in and get guys healthy.

Redbird Alum 2004

With the amount of guys we are missing I am glad this game is on the road. If we can Steal one great but it's more important to get everyone healthy for when they come to Redbird.

Adunk33

Staff member
Scholarship players confirmed in Des Moines:
Andrews, Chatman, Freeman (not playing), Sissoko, Washington, Strong, Abdou, Reeves, and Lewis.

There are probably a couple more but these were the ones I can confirm.

Baltimore Bird

You would think Fleming would be there as he went thru COVID a couple of weeks ago unless he had a relapse

DaveBird10

You would think Fleming would be there as he went thru COVID a couple of weeks ago unless he had a relapse

Fleming is strange, I think Benson reported that it was a false positive or else he would have had to wear a mask at Valpo.
Scholarship players confirmed in Des Moines:
Andrews, Chatman, Freeman (not playing), Sissoko, Washington, Strong, Abdou, Reeves, and Lewis.

There are probably a couple more but these were the ones I can confirm.

So Muller said that he expected 13 or the 18 rostered players to be on the airplane Tuesday afternoon. He continued to say a couple of the redshirts Kotov, Elijah Williams and Julian Samules wont travel with the team and if you take Freeman out of that there's 4 who are unavailable and can't play. So Might be missing only 1 guy, might all just depend on playing time with who's been out and or hasn't practiced or ran in a while.

ILLST25

We at least have a shot with Chatman, Reeves, and Strong making the trip

StLRedbird

Wait a minute. We fly to Des Moines? For some reason that surprises me. Do we fly or bus to Evansville?

ISU86

Rumour is Gerry Pollard be doing the hosing tonight😏
Everybody has to be somewhere; too bad he isn't getting lost somewhere within the Summit League.

Last edited:
Top Bottom