Arch Madness

Redbird Alum 2004

I wanted a thread to talk about the experience this year and all the non Redbird games. My wife and I will be in Section 118. Looking forward to a fun year after the covid tournament last year. That was pretty brutal with how far we were all sissy apart. Does anyone know if the team will be doing a hype video again this year? I always enjoy those.

Baltimore Bird

Baltimore Bird and some others will be in the house tomorrow night in the ISU section!
Are you coming Gary? I believe I owe you a beer from 2 years ago.
I see some very warm weather coming this weekend. It should be a very fun time no matter the outcome!
GO BIRDS!

DoubleDeuce

I'll be there for the full 4 days. Redbird Alum 2004, tardiness will not be acceptable this year!

Redbird222

I wanted a thread to talk about the experience this year and all the non Redbird games. My wife and I will be in Section 118. Looking forward to a fun year after the covid tournament last year. That was pretty brutal with how far we were all sissy apart. Does anyone know if the team will be doing a hype video again this year? I always enjoy those.
There will be three of us in section 118 row D. Stop by and say hello

Adunk33

Looks like they're packing black uniforms, love it!

Those Black uni's are the sharpest we've had since the Jackie Carmichael grey ones.

Also, why did the bus go west on College? Easiest way to get to the interstate is to go east, hop on Main. Takes you right to 55. Hopefully this isn't a bad omen for the weekend. Doing the more difficult thing than the easy one. :LOL:

Last edited:

Sladerunningbear

I’ll be in my suite with the Sugar Bears. A 6-pack of Blatz and Mardi Gras beads will gain you entrance. The password is “Is this a safe house?”

jbird

Did the conference tell the officials to ignore fouls? It started in the first game when only 3 fouls were called in the entire first half of the Redbirds-Sycamores game. Throughout the tournament, mixed martial arts contact was overlooked, including on driving shots in the paint where it should have been obvious to all three officials.

Top Bottom