Arch Madness Seating

RedbirdMan

Anybody know what section is ISU’s this year? Was going to look into the half price ticket offer today and was going to try and get as close as I could.

Redbirdfan21

Anybody know what section is ISU’s this year? Was going to look into the half price ticket offer today and was going to try and get as close as I could.
How many tickets are you looking for and which sessions? I will likely have 4 tickets available for sale Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday’s session- all in the ISU section. Tickets haven’t been distributed yet so not sure on the exact seats. Our group got suite tickets for free for those sessions and will likely be selling our tickets to those sessions. We always have pretty good seats based on the donor level of the guy that buys them.

Redbird60451

welp checked every folder, inbox, promotions, trash, spam. I see the charge on my card, so I'll give it a day. Mine is probably in the Uecker section.

RedbirdMan

How many tickets are you looking for and which sessions? I will likely have 4 tickets available for sale Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday’s session- all in the ISU section. Tickets haven’t been distributed yet so not sure on the exact seats. Our group got suite tickets for free for those sessions and will likely be selling our tickets to those sessions. We always have pretty good seats based on the donor level of the guy that buys them.
Thanks. We ended up buying the discounted seats that day they were on sale. In section 114 so it sounds like we won’t be too far off of the ISU section.

Redbird222

We are also in section 117 row k. I am glad everyone mentioned the tickets. It was pretty obscure and I thought it was spam. It's came under from Customer Service

Redbird60451

Transferring tickets to your party a little cumbersome, but I guess I'm not used to it, normally take my kids and they are normally with me and not showing up at different times and what not.

Redbirdfan21

Edit- these are sold

Bump. We have 4 tickets available for sale Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday’s session- all in the ISU section. Section 117 row M.

Anyone looking for tickets before we try to unload on StubHub?

Last edited:

jbird

I'm fairly certain that I deleted my e-tickets; even after reading other posters' comments about the "Customer Service" e-mail address, I'm sure that a quick glance at anything in my inbox or "junk" folder that includes "noreply@" would have been quickly ejected.

SgtHulka

I'm fairly certain that I deleted my e-tickets; even after reading other posters' comments about the "Customer Service" e-mail address, I'm sure that a quick glance at anything in my inbox or "junk" folder that includes "noreply@" would have been quickly ejected.
So you went all Gerry Pollard on them?

Baltimore Bird

Baltimore Bird and our group are in Section 118, Row Q. That sounds closer to the beer and bathroom than the floor.

Top Bottom