Alum opens Chick-fil-A near Ferguson

Seven

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=853909284984300&id=316782082066328&_rdr

Here’s someone who didn’t grow up with much, attended ISU from ‘95 to ‘99, and went on to cheerlead for the Rams, work 17 years for Edward Jones, get cast on 2 seasons of Survivor, and now wins a selection process of 60k people to open a Chick-fil-A near Ferguson and help the community.

Tasha is an inspiring person and Redbird. Saw her at Arch Madness 5-10 years ago.

edit: if link doesn’t work, google tasha fox opens chick-fil-a

Sanantoniobird

Tash and I were on the same teams at ISU, and is a good friend of mine. I’m pretty sure I mentioned when she was on Survivor at least one of the 2 seasons.
Anyhow, she was a strong cheerleader and dancer and is a better person. She deserves every good thing coming to her.

Seven

Sanantoniobird said:
Tash and I were on the same teams at ISU, and is a good friend of mine. I’m pretty sure I mentioned when she was on Survivor at least one of the 2 seasons.
Anyhow, she was a strong cheerleader and dancer and is a better person. She deserves every good thing coming to her.

Tasha at ISU was someone who'd never sneer down on others and would welcome anyone as a friend. Amazing person and it nearly made me tear up seeing how much success she went on to have. So happy for her. She loves the Redbirds and you might still run into her at Arch Madness!

She was a ball of fun on Survivor and went far both seasons.

Top Bottom